Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
exile720
Admin

(Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Renji smirked and the weapon at his back opened up again summoning four glowing swords behind him once more. "Alternatively, there may be no one in sight and they might wait for you to open the tomb. If thats the case, then we will need to be ready for ambushes. We may be able to get to the sword, but you better be able to use it."

Renji was right. There was no one at all around the tombs entrance. "Do you detect anyone nearby? If so, how many? Don't attack, and keep your voice down." Renji's voice was a quiet whisper as he checked the tomb entrance for traps. He found none at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Exile720
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:37 pm

"I can only sense one chakra source..... and its...." Zakku's eyes widened in surprise. "Its in the tomb itself..." Zakku walked up to the entrance and saw the clan symbol and a small slit. "I think i know how to open it." He drew a Kunai and infused it with chakra then stabbed it into the slit still feeding the kunai chakra. The chakra then left the kunai and started to go thorugh the door showing its path on the door. The locks retracted and it started to slide downwards reveling the tomb itself. Artifacts were everywhere from his clan and there was even a chest full of Ryo. "The tomb of Shiro Tensai...." He walked inside not checking for traps and looked around. It was a masterpiece. He looked and saw a stone statue of Shiro Tensai and the sword was in his hands. He walked over and examined it then tried to grab the sword but it would not budge. "The sword wont come off. Its like he's still grabbing it..." Then the statue glowed blue andZakku jumped back. it began to move and looked at Zakku.

"Are you a decendant of the Tensai clan?" the statue asked gripping the sword. "If so come here and let me touch your Chakra..." Zakku gulped and did what he asked. When Shiro touched him he began to glow from his chakra. "A Tensai clan member indeed, and a Host." Shiro laughed and stabbed the sword into the ground. "Hitsaru is yours, use it well young one."

"Wait a host? what do you mean?" Before shiro could answer the statue fell into dust. The sword seemed old and dull. Zakku grabbed it and pulled it from the ground then had his chakra flow through it. The old and rusty metal turned into an almost shining white colored blade. "Hitsaru...."
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:47 pm

Renji smirked and looked around, grabbing a small pouch of Ryo and gold. "This is my fee. And is all the gold I will take. However, that passageway leads deeper into the tomb. Come with me. I'm looking for a legendary Scythe that might be in here somewhere." He crept closer to the passageway and looked around. The torches flared to life. It was a strange occurence indeed. "Besides, I might need you help Zakku Tensai." He laughed at the boys face. After all, they hadnt shared any names at all. "Trust me, i have resources and know how to find out about my clients."
Back to top Go down
Zakku

Zakku

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 9:56 pm

Zakku smiled. "And just by your fighting style i know who you are Renji." He followed Renji slinging the sword on to his shoulder and stayed ready for anything. He could feel his chakra flowing into Hitsaru without even trying. It was amazing.
Back to top Go down
exile720
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:16 pm

"Thats actually a rather interesting way to figure me out. Anyways, lead the way to the tomb of Lily. I will stop at nothing to get that scythe." Renji stepped aside allowing Zakku to slip in front of him. "By the way, we have company entering this tomb. Be ready for a fight on our way out." Renji began to place a small amount of traps behind them, rigging various smoke charges and poison gasses, before tossing Zakku a gas mask. "You are going to need that."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since August, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!   (Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Gear) Search for the Chakra Sword!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2