Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:33 am

lust smiled watcher her sis make some more food for her, lust could cook very well but it was a nice change to be cooked for. the little naked sister falling asleep from tiredness  in lusts lap using her breasts as pillows. poor thing she must've tired herself out, lust thought. forgetting about the food she picked sloth up lightly and took her into the bedroom, laying down with her. cuddling up to her before pulling the fresh sheet over them both.  she let sloth suck on her nipples while she slept, it wasnt long before lust herself fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:44 am

Sloth slept comfortable, her head resting on lust's tits, with a nipple in her mouth. She smiled, having a wonderful dream about her and her lover. They were sleeping together, with their young child sleeping between them. A simple dream, but made sloth smile as she slept. When she woke up, it was already mid day. Lust must have already gone to work. She slowly rolled out off bed and walked into the kitchen to get something to drink. When she opened the drive, she smiled, seeing a glass of milk. She took out the cup and took a sip and mmmm'd. Lust's milk. She smiled and continued drinking while gathering some clothes. She would take lust's advise and started to put on the school girl outfit, with a high cut skirt and low cut shirt. "She'll love this." sloth giggled, looking in the mirror. Then she walked out the door and headed to Lust's job
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:26 am

Lust awoke in the morning happily, sloth still sucking on a nipple like a cute baby. detaching herself softly from her lips lust moved slowly and got ready, doing her hair, putting on make up and her sexy secretary outfit. it wasn't a costume but actually clothes that showed her huge bust and butt. with the low shirt just long enough for when she bent over people could see her panties. the final bit of kit were the glasses, fake ofcourse but they did it for most people. as she was about to leave she thought about something, undoing her shirt she pushed her bra down grabbing a glass.  she then began to squeeze her breast and lactate, fresh milk coming from her tanks. she soon filled the glass and popped it in the fridge hoping that her love would find it. she left everything for her, keys on the table as she closed the door quietly.
          she had been at work for a while long enough to purposely drop a load of paper and bend over picking then up. acting like the copier was broken. Blonde things that made her look like a clutz but sexly temping the men. it was slightly disappointing that no one had tried anything. "tenebris, they're someone here to see you" she looked up from her paperwork above her glasses in a sexy fashion. she was surprised to see her sister with the guard in the schoolgirls uniform. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:46 am

With giggled and waved before Walking over to Lust's desk. She leaned over it and kissed her lover on her cheek. "I found your glass this morning. It was great, thank you." she whispered and hugged lust tight from across her desk. "Are you busy right now." she waited for lust to shake her head no. "Alright, I need to use the bathroom, then i have a present for you." she said and walked to the bathroom and when she closed the door, she poofed under lust's desk. She shh'd lust quietly, so she wouldn't say anything and ask normally. Sloth pulled off Lust's high heels and licked her lips.

Sloth started to rub Lust's feet, giving her a foot massage, leaning down and licking the bottem of her feet while she rubbed them. She unbuttoned her shirt and uncovered her chest, she hadn't worn a bra. She rubbed Lust's feet against her tits, and started to lick up her ankle and started to rub up her leg, slowly moving upwards towards her thighs. Her skin tasted wonderful. After covering all of her inner lower part of her legs, she started to lick her inner thighs. Slowly making her way to Lust's now soaked pussy. She reached her panties and used her teeth to pull them down andd off and went back and started to lick the opening of Lust's dripping pussy
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:22 am

lust puss was definalty extremely wet with all her work colleges around, this was the thing she had been waiting for. but she did not expect it to be her sister and not under her desk. was now sloth obsessed with lusts body? the way she licked her feet and toes, pressed against her breasts. as she licked up into her crotch pulling her panties down, the only sound it made was the dripping. sloth began to eat her out nicely, tongue going in deep with fingers messing around with her clit. she bit her lip keeping in her pleasurable moans as her face when bright red. she couldnt let her sister have her way so using her toes she gripped and pulled on her hard nipples, rubbing her breasts with the ball off her foot before going down to sloths crotch. her foot felt wet as she rubbed her toes again her pussy, inserting her toes one after the other. clenching her own puss as she heard a voice call her name. she turned very surprised her red face showing, the hokage had called her name and was coming over to her!
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:45 am

Sloth let out a soft moan only list could hear when her toes pulled sloths nipples and rubbed her pussy. She clearly had a massive foot fetish and was loving Lust's feet she used her tongue to rub against the inner walls of Lust's pussy, placing her mouth against lusts lower lips, looking like they were kissing. lust would see it of she looked down. She heard someone call Lust's name. Who ever it was must have been important to make Lust tense up like she did. Now was the time for sloth to have some fun. "You'll probably rape me when we get home for this but..." sloth whispered and returned to kissing lust's pussy, her tongue buried deep in. She slipped her hand under lust's ass and started to rub the hole, then forcing her fingers inside. With her other hand, she grabbed lusts loot and forced her toes inside sloth wet pussy again.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:04 am

Lust surpressed the massive moan as her sister forced her fingers into her ass , she had turned her sister into a sex machine just like her. And it was great, it was so arousing that she might get caught by the hokage. She wiggled her toes about inside her sisters snatch hearing the wet noises they made as well as the sucking noises from her sister tongue. With her other foot she continued to rub her sister breast and then with her nails gripped her nipples hard. Her ass squirmed as the Geiger wiggled about. "yes....hokage" she said not turning around as she heard the hokage approach, she conserved herself and got rid of her pleasure filled face. Tho she was still red. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:13 am

Sloth held back her moans as Lust teased her nipples and pussy with her feet. She felt amazing know they could get caught by the head of the village. Time for more fun. She pulled her tongue out and reached behind sloped her hand on her own ass. She had a toy for Lust. She pulled a little rotor that she bass typed to her ass off as well as the remote off her back. She took the rotor and slipped it into Lust's pussy and turned it on to full power. She continued to finger Lust's ass, which seals still stretched from there threesome with Nato. She forced another finger inside, rubbing the tips against the inside of her ass. She leaned in and licked up the juices that flowed out of Lust's pussy and looked up to watch lust's face
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:57 am

"how can I help hokage sama" lust said her voice a little wobbly as she looked up at the leader of the village. She smiled and was very polite, she had to afterall very hard to keep a straight face.her face conformed to the pleasure and her legs moved  about to compensate not moaning as the vibrator was activated her toes went wild gripping nipples arm with her other foot wiggle again in sloths pussy. The fingers in her ass made it worse, her juices were flowing like a river. "yes the reports are...."she stopped in pleasure but made it look like she was wondering where they were. "here, theyre entirely accurate and have been documenteddddd.." she stuttered...taking the weird look she took the time to point. "in that file over their homage Sama" as the village leader looked away lust came full and intense. Her vagina wall tightened and her legs clamped together tight as she sprayed everything below the desk in her juices. Her face became pleasure incarnate as she bit her lip to stop her loud moan.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Sloth smiled and opened her shirt wide and was bathed in Lust's orgasm. She smiled and rubbed the juices against her chest and stomach, licking her fingers when she was satisfied. She turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of Lust's pussy as well as her fingers out her ass. She was in for when lust got home. She spread lust's legs and gave her pussy and long kiss, being gentle of the sensitive hole. "I love you so much." she said looking up at lust smiling. She rested her head on lusts thighs as she closed her legs, and slowly fell asleep, looking so cute and innocent, even being half naked in such a slutty outfit
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:05 pm

"thank you hokage sama" Lust smiled as the leader walked off pleased with her work, she barely made it out of that situation without moaning loudly or looking in pleasure. she didnt now what the hoakge thought of her but she didnt care, it felt sooo good. looking down as sloth kissed her lower lips and fell asleep resting against her thigh. looking around smiling lust would get her revenge slipping down under her own desk and grabbing  the rotor. putting the thing is her sister ass and covering her moth as she turned it on. the slutty little schoolgirl would feel good too.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Sloth was still asleep when lust slipped under her desk. She was having a good dream that turned very very wet when the rotor was pushed into her ass and turned on. She moaned with was covered by Lust's hand. But even while being punished, sloth still knew exactly what was happening. She reached up in her sleep and grasped Lust's tit and gently squeezed, pleasure flooding her face. She would cause lut's breath to lactate if she didn't stop her, unless of course,she wanted to be milk.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:23 pm

lust smiled as she unbuttoned her shirt ad placed sloths hand on her bar breasts, bringing her head up to suck the milk out of her boob. she gritted her teeth as she turned the rotor on full and sloth bit hard and sucked with all her might. loving how it felt to be milked. detaching herself  yet again and leaving her sister under the desk, making herself decent se kept her quite having her foot in her mouth. smiling all the while waiting for people to leave so she could be the last one in.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Sloth happily sucked on Lust's toes nad feet, biting them gently whenever the rotor shifted in her ass. Her hand went down to her own pussy and started to rub her clit as she dreamt her wet and horny dreams. A half hour past before the last of Lust's co-workers left and Sloth was at ehr end. Right as the last person cloed the door behind them, Sloth pulled Lust's foot out of her mouth nad moaned Lust's name out loud. It wasn't as loud as when she is awake, but if anyone was still at the door, they would have heard. After spilling her juices all over the floor, sloth reach to her ass and pulled out he rotor in her sleep. She wrpped her arms around Lust's leg and when back too peaceful dreams, the aftermatch of sex with lust, a long and loving cuddle session under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Looking down at sloth before looking around the room absolutely  making sure no one was about. Prying sloth from her leg she picked up the dripping girl and quickly moved to the girls toilet. Finding a cubical she placed sloth in it legs spread wide, grabbing the rotor she pushed it into her already when pussy. She them left leaving the door open, going to her apartment to get everything ready. For sloths punishment.  Getting the proper costume and dressing in a gown. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Sloth awoke after having a second orgasm from the rotor. She looked around nad pulled the toy out of her and smiled. "Lusty. You just left me." She giggled and turned the toy off and started to poff her way home. She reached their door and opened it. "Sweetheart, I'm home." She called, knowing lust had something planed for her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 am

lust smiled standing just in front of the door as sloth came in, she could just only be seen wearing the dressing gown in her darkened apartment. taking little sloths arms and slapping some wide leather padded cuff on her wrists . holding her hands together at the wrist, with a chain attached. pulling her sister over to the wall and chained her up to it with her hand above her head so that she was slightly handing from it only the tips of her toes touching the floor.  stepping back with sloth staring at her lust pilled off her gown to reveal her sexy mistress clothes underneath. long just higher than elbow length latex clothes followed into a tight black corset that left her breast open. the same when for her lower half with just high than knee latex sock with no panties.  it her left hand she held a short whip. getting close not letting their skin touch she whispered into her sisters ear, breathing on her with hot breath.
     "if you disappear during this punishment, you wont get touched by your lusty sis again or get the milk you love so much" she placed the hand knobbly handle of the whip on sloths clit. "now turn around and accept your punishment" she finished. hoping her sis would know exaclty what was coming
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:48 am

When lust grabbed her, sloth wasn't sure what her sister had planned for her. She let Lust chain her up and watched her sister strip into her leather outfit. When she looked at the whip, she started to panic. Then lust rubbed her clit with it and couldn't help but moan. Then lust told her to turn after making her threat. She gulped but did as her sister asked. She forced herself to face the wall. Then she felt it. A sharp pain on her ass. She let out a sharp whelp and a tear formed in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:30 am

lust whipped her sisters ass a couple of times, quite hard for her to get the point. but not that hards that it would bruise or scar. well she didnt think it would bruise. the whimpering told lust of her sisters submission, she stopped to lean in close. not letting their bodies touch but again placing the end off the while down her crack and under to her pussy. "would you like my touch dear sister" she said stepping back to whip her across her lower back before  sliding her latex toes up her leg to rub her pussy .
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 am

Sloth shook her head furiously at the idea of lust touching her now, and when she felt lust's foot move up her leg, sloth screamed "NO." she flailed around, forcing lust away from her, then turned to look at her. Her face was wet with tears. "I HATE YOU." she cried and poofed away. She reappeared in the bathroom and locked the door. Then with her back against the door, she slid down to the ground and tucked her head between her knees as she cried
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:33 am

lust was so shocked as her sister turned teary eyed and screamed at her before disappearing. she stood their shocked for a moment relising how bad 
she had treated the sister who loved her. she relised it had been true punishment and torture. a tear ran down her face. "sis" she whimpered brokenly as she heard the bathroom door being locked. she then turned and rushed to the door forgetting everything else. "sis!" she screeched trying the door but to no avail. "sis please open the door im sorry i wont do anything like that again, you can anything you want, do anything you want. please!" she said begging and scrapping against the door tears already beginning to flow. "if you want milk you can have all you want and you can do anything to me just please open the door my love" leaning her head against the door she began to cry. shed hurt her beloved sister again. for the second time she felt the cold dark guilt of hurting someone you cared about.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:54 am

Sloth was still crying when she heard Lust against the door. She listened to lust pleading and crying, but she didn't care right now. She just kept crying till lust stopping talk and then she yelled back in a broken, cracked voice. "Go away." she screeched. "Just leave me along." she cried. Tears flowed down to the floor, forming little puddles of sorrow. "I hate you." she said over and over until she couldn't speak through her own crying.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:14 pm

"i dont care if you hate me, i dont care that you would despise me for ive done. i would too but i love you" lust said through tears hr head rested on the door. "i always will love you no matter what, my girlfriend, my sister, my osoku" lust found herself saying, rolling from a heart that she never thought she had. "illl never leave you ever even when you hate me" she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Sloth cried for another half hour before standing up. She washed off her puffy, swollen race and eyes in the sink. Then slowly she opened the door, carful to make sure lust wasn't leaning against it. She didn't say a word to her, she just walked past and found her dress. She quickly changed and turned to lust, and with a heavy heart said "I think I'm going to spend the night alone tonight." and poofed away. She kept teleporting till she found her tree by the stream. He poofed up on the branch and cried herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:10 pm

lust was curled up in a ball against the door frame, cheeks red from tears just like her sister. and when she came out she tried to grab her sister but her grip was feeble and weak, trying to move she found that her legs were numb and like jelly. sloth said she was leaving it almost broke lusts heart with sorrow "no..wait..please" she croaked but her sister poofed away "stay" lust tried her hardest feet scabbling to come back to life as she dragged her way to the door, not bothering to get changed simply throwing on her large coat that covered her revealing mistress out fit she went after her sister. looking around town in the cold desperately looking everywhere, her feet were sore and almost bleeding. in her rush she had forgotten shoes. then she remembered the tree sloth called home and ran to it, it was then that her feet really did bleed as the soft flesh was shredded. getting their she looked up into the tree heart filled with sorrow and guild, heart bleeding heavily just like her feet. "sis" she cried but nothing happened her sister didnt wake. all that could be heard was the harsh sounds of crying. she tried the climb the three, struggling badly as she tried to get up the trunk and the up into the branches. she got so close to her sister who was high up in the tree, then. the branch snapped. lust fell. she screeched for her sis, she dint know why she just did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 7 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 32  Next