Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:25 pm

Nato smiled at her. "Deal" he smirked at her and finished his meal. I leave tomorrow night, so we have all day to do whatever you want." He winked and finished dinner. He moved his chair from the table and got stood up. "I'll be in my workshop...playing with high explosives." He laughed and walked off
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:37 pm

"Don't you walk away from me like that mister" lust giggled taking her own bowl and chiakis to the sink, giving the other girl a nice wink as she chased after Nato. "I meant your going to give me that fucking right away, after all. Your going to be 'playing' with high explosive" lust flung her hands around his waist. She changed the direction of where he was going, from the workshop to the bedroom. Once their she closed the door, trapping him inside with her. "So master" she emphasised "what do you want your whore of a slave to do for you" she established the kinda play she wanted and waited. God she wanted that hard cock to dominate her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:56 pm

The moment lust brought nato to the bedroom, he blew into a light cloud of smoke. A clone. The real Nato was already in his locked up workshop in the bacement of the house. The only key was on the desk next to him. He went to work, packing crafting, and sorting. He needed ti have hundreds of fireworks ready in hurry; to dangerous to have his mind occupied
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 6:52 am

"Nato-kun...." Lusts voice disappeared in a low tone "you could've Left the clone or just told me" she whispered low and lightly in him mind before getting up and going over to sloths bedroom. Opening the door she snuck in to see her lovely sister curled up cutly under the covers. She quickly got undressed and got in with her. Pulling her sisters head to lay on her large breast pillows "night my love" lust kissed her then closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to a warm hiring filled dream.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:32 am

Nato continued to work all through the night until maybe 3am. He pushed his chair back and stood up. He began loading the explosives into a bag. Before he got ready to leave, he grabbed a piece if paper and started wrtting a note. It read 'I'm sorry I had to lie but I had to leave last night. I'll be home in a week. Take care of each other. Do not try to come looking for me'. He slipped the note under the workshop door' sure lust would find it. Then he grabbed his bag and walked out the back exit.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 10:03 am

Lust dreams soon changed after she went to sleep, psychic mind wandering to watch over Nato even in her subcontious. She worried and had bad dreams. However Nato wasn't able to leave, well without help at least. Standing outside the back door waiting was chiaki in full ambu gear, sword across her back and scrolls on a sash. Mask in her hand "your not going anywhere without your parter" she stated
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:12 am

"And I suppose telling you to stand down will not work. Nor will explaining that neither of us may be coming back from this." Nato sighed and shook his head. He was hoping to keep all three out of this fight, but this was clearly not going to happen anymore. He was stuck with her. "If your coming then you stick by my side and follow every order to the letter. WE travel at night. IF we leave now we can make it to an inn on the road by daybreak." With that he bagan walking with her out of the village.

They walked until they came across an inn on the road. The sun was just about to rise. Nato walked in and look at theyoung girl sitting half-asleep at the counter. "Excuse me." He said in his most charming voice. "You wouldn't happen to have a room available. Me and my wife are on vacation and...well we are very lost." He lied. The girl nobbed and helped nato pay for a room. Nato took the key nd headed for the room. Once he and Chaiki were inside, her locked the door and stripped off his shirt and pants and the strapped that held his member down and got into bed. "Best you rest now. Who knows when we'll get to restagain."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:55 am

"Nope telling me to stand down won't work and on fully aware that on every mission their is a possibility of not coming back. That's why I'm coming, to make sure you come back" chiaki said pulling on a cloak around her small frame and nodded at his orders "yes sir" she replied and followed him through the night however she wasn't walking more as floating about an inch along the ground. Going so slow was frustrating . Eventually they got to the inn, she pulled around Nato when he said they were married. Getting to the room she undressed like he did. "Is that so husband" she giggled climbing in with him "tell me where are we going and to kill who" she asked as she rested her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:51 am

Nato hadvhis eyes closed until he felt her crawl ontop of him, felt her skin against his. He opens his eyes to see her petite naked form as she tried to get a debriefing. "You understand that your the first partner I ever went of a mission with while laying naked in bed with them." He could help but laugh alittle. "Get on uour back and I'll explain.he waited for her to do so and wrap and arm around her just below her bust. The other hand moved down between her legs and he sarted to very slowly run his finger along het pussy. Nit really trying to get her off ir horny. More to relax her.

"A group of terrorist have been rising up across the leaf and sand. Their goals as far as we can tell is to cause mass hysteria and attempt to overthrown the two goverments. Though since every officer in the group who may have any worthwhile intel either crutches a suicide pill or turns themselves into a suicide bomber, we are cery much still in the dark."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:16 am

Chiaki did as she was told with a smile and laughed a bit at his point. He was the first ambu partner she was in bed with too. Lying on her side with her back pressed against his she relaxed into his arm. He was nicely spooning her, she cowed slightly as he rubbed her Lower lips lighty and gently. She was defiantly relaxed enough that she pushed her petite ass into his crotch, feeling that hard cock Inbetween her cheeks. She felt at home on his safe arm and free of any troubles while he explained. "Then why are we going after them, thought you were out?" Was her first question but she has more " what's that plan then? If its a group well need some more help and finding out more information about these terrorists, they have to have friends. Perhaps the mercenaries from the land of iron?" She questioned almost on a daze.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 11:46 am

"Iam out. This isn't a black ops mission. This is repaying a long overdue debt to a friend." He explained. He felt her weight bend down on his cock and her petite ass trying to wrap up his cock. "They have to be brought down. Many Innocence have died because over this group. They've gone so far as t release poison gas into a hotel. But the lack of intel means that neither village can mobilize any significant force against this group. My friend Xeno is going to get that intel. And we are his back up." Nato leaned up and gently kissed the top of her head. "We have to reach the hidden sand in three days."He explained, kno that even just waking, the would reach it in two
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:13 pm

"Of you has three days why leave so suddenly, you could've Said goodbye to sloth and lust, had lots of sex and made them happy. They won't be when they wake up and find you gone Nato, why not just tell them the truth?"she said turning around on her other side so she was facing him, keeping his fingers on her pussy while the other hand around her lower back. Her hands traveled Down his chest, feeling it with her soft hand and continuing further, past his cock to take him balls in her Hand. She lightly kneaded then in her palm, taking, pull and rolling each testical. Giving them a nice massage. "Though if we were in a hurry I could get is their fast" she giggled. He was right these people by the sounds of it have to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:29 pm

"The same reason most Anbu don't have close ties. Its hard to tell someone you care about that your leaving and you won't know if i'm coming home. They can't even send home a body to bury because your village denies your existence." Nato shook his head. "I would rather sneak out without seeing her then tell her that." He felt her hand reach his sack. "WE hould probably try to get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:53 pm

"Yeah your probably right Nato but I think you still should've told her. Better her knowing than waiting for her entire life for you to come back. Only for you never to go back to her" she sighed curling up against his late form quite saddened now "anyway, good night" she said before closing her eyes and and trying drift off .

Meanwhile lust was still fast asleep on a deep yet troubled dream. Her face was worried and she moved and shuffled in the bed beside her sister.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:58 pm

The sun began to spread into the room only minutei closed her eyes to sleep. Oh course, the white haired ninja couldn't sleep. He gently moved Chaiki off of him and got out o bed. His mind was buzzing. He gently covered Chia face with a blanket, to keep the sun from her eyes (though he lleft the rest of her exposed) and walked to the bathroom. Hoping a shower would help put his mind at ease, he started the water and got it hot and stepped in, leaving the door open
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 am

Lust awoke slow and groggily, rubbing the sleep out of her still blurry and tired eyes. As they cleared she yawned loudly and swing her near perfect legs put of bed to stand up and stretch. Boobs and ass bouncing as she did, she then turned to look at her still sleeping sister "your sin is effecting me too much" lust giggled then yawned again as she headed to the bathroom. Getting a quick shower she hummed away to herself as she shampooed and conditioned her hair before rinsing it off. She the rubbed her whole body down with scented soap and washed that away too, all in all it was a good morning. She thought shed see Nato off, oh oh she could made him breakfast in bed! She was excited, then give him a quickie before seeing him off. she couldnt wait.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:42 am

Sloth woke up right after lust left to shower. SHe rubbed her eyes and notice that both Nato and Chaiki were missing although she had a pretty good idea as of why. She got up and waked towards Nato's workshop where her suspicions were proven true. She lifed the note and went to the kitchen table to read it.

Nato stood in the shower, but as much as he tried to let the water calm his body, he just felt more and more unease. He hated walking in blind to missions like they were, and he hated to lie to Lust the way he did. Not that he could have prevented either event. Right now, he wished that Chaiki was wake in the shower with him
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:52 pm

The female sin hummed her way out of the bathroom after she stopped the shower and dried herself off , putting each leg Inturn on the side of the bath drying them down. Walking out she did her hair by the side of the bed noticing that sloth was up too. Probably in the kitchen waiting for breakfast! She hurried and dressed coming out. Sure enough at the table was sloth, she leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Morning sis!" She exclaimed happily "I'm going to make Nato an chiaki breakfast on bed, since I think they're still asleep in the spare room" she bounded over to start breakfast for everyone.

Chiaki awoke soon after drifting of because of the absence of her warm husband Nato plus the son. She got up and looked around, seeing the steam Coming out of the bathroom and the trickling of water. Getting up she walked in and came up behind him pressing her small body against his back "what happened to WE should sleep" she asked cutely
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:36 pm

"Insomnia kicked in." Nato laughed quietly. He felt her body press against his, could hear the water bounce off her skin. Her presence alone able to somewhat clam, or atleast, direct his thoughts. "well since we are both awake, wet, and naked." Nato turned and pressed her against the wall and started to kiss her neck.. "Might as well enjoy ourselves."

Sloth looked up at Lust. She understood why Nato left. She wasn't mad at him for lying. He was trying to protect them. But she also knew that Lust wasn't going to be able to understand this. "THey...they left."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:06 am

"Mmmm~ Nato" chiaki felt both the warmth of his skin on the front of her and the cool tiled wall against we her back. She groaned lightly as he began to kiss her neck. Her hand slowly moved around his shoulders, locking behind him and wrapping her legs on his lower back. Hanging off him feeling the tip of his cock against her. She returned the favour to his neck.

lust came to an abrupt halt as sloth voiced what she didn't know "he ...he what" she said slowly as she though she couldn't believe it. "He...he lied to me" she felt as pit swell up inside her stomach. Slowly she put the stuff down and lightly sat on sloths lap, arm gaping around to hold her as she read the letter. "He lied to me" she sounded hollow and hurt that time. She sniffed trying to avoid tears.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:56 am

Please dont be mad at him." Sloth said quietly. "He was trying to keep us safe from whatever he was actually leaving to do." Sloth could tell her words werent going to get throigh to her sister. "You just...have to trust that he'll be back with us soon." She hugges her sister tight and nuzzwd her cheek agaist lust's neck. "It will all be ok."

Nato could feel chaiki's lips against his neck. He reached down between her legs, running his fingers along her thigh until he came to her pussy. He began rubbing her pink lips with his middle finger. Her snatch was already wet from before, and his fingerslid inside easily
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:49 am

"I'm not mad at him sis" lust wiping away the few stray tears that had rolled down each cheek. She sniffed again "I'm just hurt that he he wouldn't tell me the truth and left in the middle of the night" she took sloths head and cradles it too her neck "I'm sure hell be back, he'll be back because he know ill be furious of he dousnt"lust gave a slight laughed "he's in a lot of trouble when he gets back" she managed a smile as she git up, leaning over to give sloth a pec on the lips before turning and finishing up breakfast for the two before placing it on the table and sitting back on her sisters lap.

Chiaki felt the slow slide of his fingers down her wet inner thigh. She shivered in pleasure and anticipation and she jolted lightly when his long finger entered her. It felt so long since she'd just had him. She licked and sucked at his neck trying to her moans, intent on leaving her mark on him. He was her husband after all.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm

He fingered her faster and faster, listening to her moan. He slipped a second finver inside her. "Tell me how much you want it." He whispered in her ear. He could probably have held her up on his throbbing cock.

Sloth smiled and kissed her back. She stood up and stripped down. "Hey sis. Could you give me my pussy back." She said, lookijg down as she picked up her clothes
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Chiaki moans got louder and longer as she was fingered faster. She but down on his neck hard as he inserted a second finger teeth finding his flesh. She shivered in pleasure just by his Husky, mainly voice whispering in her each "I want it, I want it please, I want it so bad" she exclaimed going red in the face.

"Now why do you want your pussy back my love, you seem to love that cock very much" lust giggled as she turned to look. Becoming instantly wet as she finished the washing up. Getting horny yet again but this time she would have her release with wife. "For now your keeping that cock to fuck me with" list finished and dropped her clothes. "Now" she got in her knees "use me like a slave" she giggled happily
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Sloth watched the clothing hit the ground, and her sister following suit. Sloth dropped the clothes she had picked up. The would clean later. She walked up to her sister and gra bed her cock. She rubbed the tip against Lust's cheek and lips before pulling it away and walking around her. Her fingers ran along Lust's back until she reached her rear.  She grabbed that perfect ass with both hands as she knelt down. She spread her cheeks and ran her tongue aong the outside of her hole, before shoving insde, eating that ass . Only coming out for a second to order Lust to "Jack me off."

Nato laughed. "Get down and turn around." He waited for her to do so. He presse her against the wall once again. Hands going to her petite chest to tease her nipples. Cock pressed against he asshole. With a quick thrust, the head was pushed in, then the rest as he began to do Chaiki anally
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next