Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:14 am

Lust watched with a smile as sloth kicked her clothes aside as walked up to her, brandishing her dick in one hand. The kneeling girl could feel the hotness starting to grow between her legs as the cock was shoved in her face. She nuzzled the head with her cheek and placed a soft kiss on it with we lips. She gasped lightly as she felt her sisters tongue on her as then inside suddenly "oh sis has an ass fetish now" she laughed and the shuddered in pleasure as she order her so forcefully. "Yes mistress" lust said submissively before turning and pushing her sister back onto the floor before swinging her legs over her face. Getting hers on line with her cock not touching just getting close and breathing on her sack lightly. Hot warm breath sliding to the head before she took it in her soft finger. Lightly working the shaft and jerking her off.

Chiaki did the same, as she was asked by her Lover. Turning around and placing her hands onto the wall an bracing herself. She moaned as her nipple and asshole was teased at the same one and then that turned into a breathless gasp as his cock head slipped into her anal cavety followed closely by his god like shaft that spread her to gaping levels. She could only fit half of it In at the moment but it felt like it would burst through her belly. The cock showed through her stomach, a large long bulge out of her body.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:45 am

Sloth wasnt listening. She was too busy eating sweet juicy ass. She felt lust start to play with her cock like a good little slave. She was loving this. She tood upand grabbed lust's ass. Time for the real fun. She put the tip of her dick against her hole and pushed inside her ass. Despite the abuse, her ass received from nato, she was still so tight.

Nato staryed to slowly fuck Chaiki, holding her as he moved. He rubbed her tits and kissed her neck. She was incredibly tight. He would still have to work her nice and slowly. "Having fun?" He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 11:49 am

Chiaki had to spread her hands further grabbing hold of the edge of the shower stall to stable herself. Legs becoming weak as the waves of pleasure his her, the big meatstick inside her spreading her ever more. She gripped he sides tighter "this is simply the best!" she groan trying not to scream it out. She was totally on his arms and at his mercy.

Lust head feel to the ground, arms giving way as she was Impaled by the full length of her sisters cock. Bubble butt loving it. Perfect position too, the right position. Head down ass up. She decided to push it even further and give herself more pleasure and sloth a surprise. Reaching back she gripped he base of sloth cock hard and squeezed her own anal muscles as hard as she could. Making it a tight flesh tunnel or glove around her member. A couple of seconds into this lust send a spark through the cock making the girth of it grow several inches. Lust shouted in pleasure as she was spread even further, she was godly toght on her sisters now monster cock. Tongue rolling out
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Sloth moaned loudly as her cock was grown and squeezed by Lust's now much tighter ass. She been to thrust faster and faster, fucking her sister as fast as her little body could. She reached fownard, leaning over ad grabbed a huge tit with each hand. She squeezed and rubbed and teased Lust's nipples until milk started to spray out. "Enough anal." She said after some time aiding her ass, and pulled out, laying down, dick pointing straight up. "Ride me with your sweet pussy and let out little girl tste my cum." She said sweetly and giggled.

Natopulled out after a fw more thrusts. He warpped her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed and got above, realighning his cock with her ass. A much better place for love making. He leaned down an kissed her neck as he pushed back inside her
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:21 am

Lust continued to moan instinctively and pleasurably as she was pounded in her ass by the little girl. Feeling her body adjusting quickly to accommodate the large rod inside her butt. She almost whined as it left without making her cum, head turning back to slow as her ass hole was left gaping wide. It was a stark contrast between hot flesh and cold air in a place that should in reality never feel both. But no soon had the words left sloths mouth than lust had mounted her, lining up her pussy before spearing herself. Pushing down sharply, again tight pussy swallowing don't sloths memember. "My sisters so naughty, fucking me and cuming on our child" lust giggled in pleasure as she began to grind and ride her sister like a proper cowgirl. Chiaki meanwhile just took him, and his cock head being pressed in the covers biting the sheets. Stopping herself from screaming In pleasure while her hand gripped the sides for support.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 am

Sloth held Lust's hips as she rode her. She watched Lust's tits sway back and forth asshe moved, grinding SLoth's cock. She was truly a sexual master. Her pussy felt incredible. She reached up and grabbed Lust's tits and gently squeezed them until ilk sprayed down at Sloth. She opened her mouth to taste what she could, letting the rest splash on her body.

Nato's handtraveled down to Chaiki's clit and started to lightly pinch it. His lips moved to her tits and started tosuck her nipple. "I'm gonna cum soon. Do you want it in or out." He whispered to her, moaning lightly
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:48 am

As soon as sloth started to hold onto lust juicy hips for dear life and milked her firm breasts lust could have no move. Changing position as she moved down to clamp her sisters mouth to her breast. She laid ontop of her sister and fucked her brains out, breast milk, sweat and sexual juices mixing making them slide over one another. She came soon from the sheer joy, spraying all over her sister and waiting for that lucious cum to floor her womb and meet her child.

Chiaki did start to scream in pleasure as he played with her clit and nipples, orgasming from him multiple times. "Ah GOD this is so good! oh gob" she writhed underneath him " Please! ..please do it outside, outside Nato" she begged thought pleasure but every once on her body wanted his seed inside her
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:07 pm

As sloth was ridden, she grew closer anf closer to release. She sucked hard on lust's nipples, glupping down the milk that poured out. Finally she reached her peck. She moanes and bit down onbher sister's tit as she came. She flooded her sister with hot cum, fill her whole puusy with cock milk. It was sure to pour out when sloth removes herself. But that was not thw plan. After resting for a moment, she grabbes her sister's hips and thrusted upwards

Nato pulled out and knelt abovw her. He stroked his cock a few times before pouring a torrent of white all over her face, chest, and stomach. He turnev her pale skin even paler. He would let her enjoy being covered before carrying her to the shower to clean up
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Lust screamed in pleasure as her sister came inside her, hot cum rushing inside her woman hood. With some even making its way past her cervix and Into her womb, greeting her child. It was an awesome feeling and so was her sisters teeth biting down hard on her nipple. Her hands running across the back of her head and through her hair. She yelped in pleasure as her sister thrust again. Banging the tip against her cervix "oh naughty sis can go onnnn~ fuck me hard, do perverse things with me!" Lust ordered her sister, god she loved her.

Chiaki flinched at being hit with the fire hose torrent of cum that came from natos dick. Because unlike the sisters she wasn't used to it quite yet. Laying their and taking it, making her look like a ghost. But she tried lapping up a lot of it before she relised something with a giggle "we'll have to take a shower again"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Sloth sttod up, putting her sister on her back. Whe sfarted fucking her sister from gip to bace with each thrust. Wifh ea h time she pulled oht, some cum came out of her sisger's vagina as well. Sloth'balls slapped her sisters ass as she fucked, and she bit her legs.

Nato helpped chiaki out of bed and walkdd her to the shower. His cock still as hard as ever, ready to be back inside her if she wanted it. As he helped her into the shower his horny mind took over again. He knelt down before her, grabbdd her hips and spreadingher ass. "Let me clean this firsr." He said and started to rim her
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Chiaki moaned heavily as her greatly spread al Kay gaping ass now was licked out by her lover. She enjoyed the rimming immensely but the rational side put up a pointless fight "Nato~ pleaseeeee, it's dirty~" she protested, voice a grip with pleasure. The hot water already doing is work at making her clean again as his hot tongue worked its way inside her.

Lust was awash in the ecstatic pleasures of her sisters body twinned with hers, brutally fucking her brains out to be precise. She moaned and gasped at every thrust, mind blanking out each second the massively thick cock spread and banshee hole. Being able to so nothing more than to ale the rough fucking, she didn't forget her sister however. One hand snaking erratically down, the other up. Grabbing her tit she nipped , rubbed and pulled. Other hand gripping hers sister huge balls, kneading and griping pleasurable hard before letting go and repeating it all over again. She harshly groped and played wit her sister while she payed with her
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Sloth felt the hand grab her balls, and it gave her a frwat idea for later. But for now She kept fucking. Wanting nothing moew then to make lust unable to walk. She pushwd all rhw way in and grinded against all of lust's walls. She wanted to fuck till it was night

"If its so dirty then I must ckean in thorughly." He aaid and shoved his tongue inside her ass, licking het walls. He asd eas delicious and because of lust's influence on his body, his tongue come ld rim her for hours ig her wanted
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:06 pm

Chiaki moaned even more as his hot long tongue delved into her anal cavety a d into her bowls, god he loved her ass. And she lived taking it, though it would be too embarrassing to ever say to him. They way it moved so freely and independently inside her, it was like it was alive. With mind of its own. Her legs weak with all the pleasure she collapsed to the ground ass in the air. Natos tongue still inside her, panting hard as he came from her butt being pleasured.

Lust lost it and full all day they did in ecstatic passion, in multiple almost two dozen positions. Classic missionary, cowgirl again, reverse cowgirl, crab and a number if other. Though her favourite with her sister was doggy style, the way her sister angled her cock to grind against her and how deep she got was amazing. Lust was practically pushing her luscious butt banging against her sisters flesh. She would want to continue onto the night, but her legs just wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:58 pm

Nato didn't stop rimming her until her orgasm ended. He stood and grabbed the soap bar. "Now if I may, i'll wash you properly." She sadi as he ran the bar of soap across her body.

Sloth was exhausted but amazingly satisfied. He legs bearly could hold her wait. She had left Lust facedown after that last doggy style. She must have poured gallons of cum into Lust's body, in every whole and quiet a bit outside as well. She walked to the front of her sister. SHe sat down with her legs spread nad lifted her sister up by her shoulders, dragging her head over her cock, placing her mouth on the tip and let her go, allowing her mouth to slid down her pole. But that was all the energy Sloth had as she passed out on the floor
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Lust once placed on her sisters cock and was allowed to slide down, well who's couldn't predict that she wouldn't stop. Swallowing her sister massively wide and girthy cock alway the way Down to the balls, long tongue reaching out to give them a passionate lick. Tenebris's legs had long since stopped working but she was determined to get her sister to blow once last load even of she had fallen uncontious from the sheer amount of sex they had. Even while her sister slept lust worked her cock. Locking around the shaft , tongue coiling around each ball and squeezing before pulling away. It was a frenzy if biting and sucking of everything before suck felt the loaded down her throat. After which point she fell asleep with sloths cock in her mouth, still her lusty self even in her dreams.

Chiaki had all but lost her mind at that moment as she continued to cum and stray her juices onto the floor only to be washed away.then as her body went Limp Nato lovingly started to wash her down properly and so good. His hands traveling with the soap so delicately around her body, purifying her. God she was in heavy, bliss. She was so close to passing put because of it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Nato finished washing her and turned off the water. Grabbing a towel he dried both of them off and then carried her to bed. He placed her n bed and put the covers over her. He however, wanted one more thing before joining her for sleep. He went to the foot of the bed and slunk under the covers till his head was between her legs. He gently spread them apart and began licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm

"Oh god please, Nato please stop I just came I'm so sensitive and sore" chiaki admitted as she wiggle beneath her lover as he tongued her love hole. Getting her all hot again. Her legs were going wild, moving uncontrollably until she was about to cum where they locked around his head. Thighs pushing him deeper, screaming in pleasure at that final moment she passed out. God Nato and the sisters were just monsters, she couldn't endure it
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:03 am

Nato cleaned her snatch up with his tongue, sucking down her juices. He crawled up to her and pushed her onto her sde and spooned her. He gently slid his cock inside her gaping ass and fell asleep with her
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:39 am

Chiaki still wiggled in pleasure after she fell uncontious, and gave a whisper of a gasp as Nato entered her butt again. Legs almost spasmsing, she was his cock sheath. Lust meanwhile licked, sucked as blowed her sister making her fun several times while try both slept. Man this was the good life herons though in a lovely dream
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Nato woke up as night fell. He looked down and saw that he and Chaiki were still connected. But no time to ram her ass again. They had to be moving on. He pulled out of her as he gently pushed her shoulder. "ITs time to get on the road."
(Trying to get the times synced again)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:58 am

Chiaki began to wake slowly just as r pulled gently put of her butt, having gotten used to the thick, pulsing hot rod inside her rectum. She woke fully when he whispered into her ear. "Yes Nato-kun" she said with a yawn before trying to stand. Her legs gas way and she fell back on the bed. Ass still a gaping hole an would be for a while. "I can't move my legs, good thing i don't have to" she smiled slightly at the thought shed been ridden so hard she couldn't walk. She hovered off the bed and started floating to the bathroom, after coming out she dressed and waited for Nato.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:09 am

Nato got dressed in the room and eaited for chaiki to return. They would move all night andvrest again in the day. No time anymore for srx, he had to get his mind ready for the mission. Whe she returnes they left the room, paid their billa nd left the inn. "Lets get moving. " he said to her ans atarted off down the road
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:34 pm

Lust awoke with her sisters now limp and flaccid cock still in her mouth, is was a good night she had to admit. It looked mid morning as she pulled off to look outside the window, drool and saliva trailing from her lips to the head of the lovely member. Deciding to leave it on sloth as she got up stretching before humming a nice tune and going to the bathroom. After cleaning up she came out and started the chores, having an idea she milked her own breast in a glass and put it in the fridge as a surprise for sloths breakfast. She was still naked as useral
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Sloth woke up as her cock stsrted to feel cold with her sister on in. She watched from the floor as sis milked herself. Her cock jumpped to attention. She got up and grabbed twi bowls. She went to lust without a word and bent her over the counter and inserted her wet cock into her sisters ass. "I want cum and cheese omlets." She whispered and held the two bowls down. One for each of their cum
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:07 pm

lust just loved how forceful her sister had become, far from the shy and innocent girl she had been when they met. That was lusts fault, her corruption and she loved it. She loved getting her ass fucked too, getting bent over and becoming a cock sleeve . Gripping onto the counter sides as she forced her rounded booty back, slapping the ballsack containing that delicious omelet ingredient. "Sis must be really hungry but if you ask this way I could never refuse" she moaned as she was fucked harder, getting close. The both of them, she grinned evilly reaching back just before they both came, grabbing the nice sack and pulling the two testicles down more in a soft squeeze. Then she enlarged both ball making them bigger and much fuller. These would be big Omlets, she came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next