Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lazy and Horny (m)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 pm

Sloth smiled at her words. She needed to hear them. Se needed to know that Lust loved her. When she was mounted, she didn't mind, and when she was marked by Lust, she could have been happier. "I love you sis." She said and hugged her sister tight. Then she poofed up to the tree adn dressed their clothes. She tossed Lust's down nad remained in the tree to dress so Lust could see up the dress. She slipped on her dress without any underwear once again, her laziness taking back over. "What should we do today." She said and yaawned.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:36 pm

lust enjoyed sloths soft hug and word before she poofed up the tree. it was a little annoying that sloth could so easily escape from her arms. lust wanted to cuddle her sister some more. she caught her dress not bothering to put her panties on as she slipped her dress on.  looking up sloth sis new exactly how to treat her with the upskirt show. getting her panties she rubbed her crotch with them before twirling then around her finger. " well i was thinking we could walk to town and get something to eat before going to my place"  she said still smiling at the show.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Sloth nodded and poofed onto her sisters back, resting her head gently on her shoulder. She knew Lust would object to carrying her, so before she could say anything, SLoth placed her hands on Lust's titand and started to grope them through her clothes. "Carry me and I keep my hands here." Sloth giggled, knowing she could get anything from lust with the right method. And,well, her tits were fun to play with.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:09 pm

lust was about to complain however the soft small hands fondling her breast quietened her. she could feel almost everything through her thin dress and her nipple got hard. clearly showing. she smiled and turned her head so she could see sloth slightly. "my lovely girlfriend sloth know exactly how to treat me" she said knowing how it would make osoku happy. but before she started walking lust rubbed her panties against her crotch getting then wet before with slight difficulty slitting then onto sloths head. " you' have to put those on before we get to down" she giggled, they were a bit big for sloths tiny ass however she would do it. plus lust wanted no one else to see sloths gapping ass hole and soft pussy. it was hers sisters and nly her, she began to walk to town
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Fine then" Sloth hopped off and took the wet panties from Lust, They were alittle bit big. Sloth sighed and pooffed back to her tree and grabbed her own panties nad then poofed infront of Lust and reached uder her dress. She rubbed trhe crotch of her panties against Lust's wet pussy. Forcing the panties inside her with her fingers before pulling them out nad bring them to her own nose nad smelling them. She sniffed ehr now wet panties infront of Lust and blushed, smiling before slipping them on and poffing back onto Lust's back and resued groping her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Sloth was just the perfect girlfriend for lust, she knew exactly what to do. feeling the soft fabric of the panties going inside, pushed my her delicate fingers just made her wetter. wet she pulled her panties out of her pussy they were soaking wet and sloth sniffed them. the way she blushed innocently and the whole thing just made her horny. once she was at her place on lusts back groping her she walked into town. head turned at the pair and for the first time it was not only lust they were looking at, a few were looking at her sister too. and the drpping coming from her skirt. they soon found a place to eat an outdoor pizza place. "you gonna have to get off now imouto chan" tenebris said slightly disappointed, her groping was quite good.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Sloth blushed innocently, buring her head in her sister's shoulder as a few men stared lustfully at her. She wasn't used to being the center of a man's attention and must more preferred there eyes on her wonderfully sexy lover Lust. When they reached the resterant, Sloth slowly climbed off Lust, her hands slightly colder with Lust's warm rack. He slid her chair right now to Lust's and a few guys stared at what they say as a sexy lesbian couple.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:22 pm

lust could feel her sisters embarrassment about being looked at, she was unused to it after all.  lust sat down giving some men a wonderful up skirt for their virtual wank bank and smiled happily at her sister. while under the table she slipped off her heels and felt the cold floor, her breast now also felt oddly different. her body already missing sloths hands, sloths hands had become her bra. she leant over giveing any some wonderful cleavage but mostly sloth whispering in her ear. "look at all these men wanting you little sis, they like that little loli body of yours. i can teach you to get them, how to lure them in and how to feel so good" she said slyly with that she ran a toe up sloths leg slowly and onto her inner thigh.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:33 pm

"That...thats ok." She said, moaning lightly, so only Lust could hear. "I'm ...I'd rather have you lure them to us." She said, almost embarresed by the words coming out of her mouth. She was enjoying hte feeling of Lust's foot gently rubbing her inner thigh. It made her body tingle slightly. She looked down and could see Lust's cleavage and her hardened nipples through her shirt. She leaned over and rested her head on Lust's shoulder. "Can i sit in your lap." Sloth whispered amd without waiting for an answer, she got up and sat down in Lust's lap, taking one of Lust's arm's and wrapping it around Sloth's wasit nad the other she brought under the table and against her thigh. She closed her legs tight, so Lust's hand could remain there and keep her legs nice and warm.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:48 pm

lust enjoyed her sisters light moan and was going to continue more when her head rested on lusts shoulder. before she could do anything lust was trapped by her little sis, one hand trapped between her thighs tantalisingly  close to the wet panties. the other around lusts waist. "osoku sissss" tenebris complained as she leaned close into sloth neck, the opposite to where she had marked her."what do you think all these men will thinks of this, two sexy lesbians getting it on in public. its so erotic to think that they'll be looking and a few perverts recording." lust whispered playfully and breathed slow and warm onto sloths neck before sticking out her tongue. she touched her neck with the tip  of her tongue, and then lightly in a circle. licking up to and around her ear before going back down to the neck. she kissed the neck with her lips softly, again and again. all the while trying to get her lower hand free.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:54 pm

"Then let the watch." Sloth said, happily moaning to Lust in a low voice only she could hear. Sloth loved teasing Lust, and loved being loved by lust. She tilted her neck slightly to give Lust an easier time kissing her, but her legs stayed tight on Lust's hand. Sloth wore a slight blush and closed her eyes, letting her lover play wiith her neck, desipte the growing crowd of onlookings. As embarresing for her as it was, she knew that her and her sister were going to the fantacy and wet dream of almost every guy that watched. But she was ok with it becasue she was with Lust. "I love you Lusty." She whisperedd.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:59 pm

"what happened to nice shy sloth that i met yesterday" Lust continued to whisper back, her sister was not relenting one bit. either way it was fun to have a sensual experience with someone who wont leave, her little sister. if sloth wanted more then she would get more, alot more.   "even some guys with girlfriends are lusting for us, stall we make them jelious by stealing then" lust pulled her close and began rubbing her boobs against sloths back as she gave her a final kiss. she bit her hard and began sucking on her before trailing her tongue up her neck and across her cheek. wanting sloth to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:07 pm

Sloth giggled. Lust truely was the sex sin. It was all she talked about. It was kinda funny. And the way her body begged ehr Sloth too release her hand to reach what she desired. Sloth couldn't help but giggle. then the waiter came over. He had been watching tem since they both sat down nad was just told by his boss to do his job. 'Excuse me ladies, can I get you anything to drink.' The young man said, a blush tattoo'd his face. Sloth sighed, and she was just about to kiss her love. "I'll have a diet cola please." Sloth said sweetly to the young man. She was sure Lust was going to torture him. Just in case, she clampped her legs on her hand harder so she wouldn't be able to move nad held her arm around Her own waist.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:42 pm

lust smiled sweetly at the waiter, one that would probably make his heart melt. she rested her head on sloth shoulder still looking at the waiter. her smile turned evil as she had a nice idea, closing her eyes and concentrating she opened her mind and concentrated on the waiters thoughts. after listening to them for a moment she drone a red hot spike into his mind, putting a set of orders into his head. the waiter simply stepped forward leant down and kissed lust, she was waiting for it and kissed back passionately before he went round and kissed sloth on the lips the same way. his hand going down between her legs. lust giggled at her mischief.  
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Sloth wasn't suprised by the man's action. A lttle bold, but she guessed it must be hard for others to hold back around her sister. But then he kissed her and tried to put his hand between her legs. A fire suddenly lit in Sloth, and before the man could touch her skin, she poofed behind him and lifted him up with one arm by the back oof his shirt. "Don't you ever wtry to touch me there. She flicked him into a building across the street adn watched him slam into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:20 pm

lust watched and dint even try to contain her playful smile and loved how sloth reacted. it was a side off her she hadn't seen and it was interesting to say the least. tenebris knew she was stronger that she looked but that was different, she watched the poor waiter slam into the wall and his broken but alive body slump to the ground. she felt slightly sorry for him, only slightly.  lust acted shocked and then stood up. "sis what did you do that for" she said quit loudly on purpose. the boss case out and looked stunned like all the other on lookers.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:23 pm

When Sloth returned to her senses, she looked around at everyone staring at her with angry eyes. Even her sister looked shocked. She started to tremble, and tears flowed down her face. "I'm sorry." She cried nad poofed away. She continued to teleport till she was back up in her tree where she began to cry her eyes out. She didnt mean to hurt that man. She couldn't help it. She just really really didn't want him to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:45 pm

Lust was startled as sloth began to shiver and cry, warm tears flooding down her face. for the first time lust was generally concerned and panicked as her sister said she was sorry and disappeared. worry knotting up her stomach as she looked around wildly for her. her voice, filled with sadness filled her head and was repeated over and over again. "sis! sis! SIS!" she started shouting and then ran around, not caring about anything else now. she ran back through the town and towards the tree still shouting, when she got their she could hear the crying. moving round the tree quickly she found sloth crying her little eyes out. "Osoku sis!" she cried and went down hugging her since tight, like she would disappear again. "im sorry, im so sorry. i did that, i made him do it im sorry! i wont do it again" lust begged almost crying herself.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Sloth was still curled in a ball, crying when Lust found her. When she felt lust her she almost felt better, but then she heard that lust made that man do what he did. She was sad and angry and poffed out of her arm, nad onto the large branch in the tree. "Just go away." She screamed and cried. "I trusted you and you....you....." She couldn't even speak anymore she was so upset. A torrent of tears fell from her eyes like rain and she could barely breath as she cried aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:14 pm

"sis please....." Lust whispered softly, lookig up at her sister who was screaming at her and and...was at a loss for words.  for the first time since tenebris had her sin, lust placed in her. her eyes were watery and soon long tears began to fall from her eyes and down her face. she whimpered slightly, feeling so sad that she did that to her sister, the one she loved. "please sis..i iim sorry i wont do it again, i promise" she begged through sniffles and tears, her hands were clasped together over her chest. holding then so tight they were going  white. "ill do anything my love...p..please" lust legs gave was and she crumpled into a heap, she continued to cry.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:20 pm

Sloth cried while Lust begged. But when she heard lust hit the ground, she looked down. She had never seen lust sad, or even remotly unhappy. Even though thye had only been together for a day. Sloth hated what Lust had done. She hated that lust broke her trust. But she just couldn't hate lust. With much hesitation, Sloth finally poofed out of the tree and next to Lust. She sat down next to her and leaned against her, hugging her sis and staiing her clothes with tears. "I love you too." She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Lust immediately  hugged and wasnt about to let go any time soon ad they stained each others dresses. she sniffed more and whens he spoke her voice was low and uneven. "i wont do it, i swear i wont..ever never i wont hurt you. i love you" she just sat their hugging her sis, doing nothing else. for now the sadness was keeping her sex drive in check. continuing saying sorry and crying was all she could do. her cheeks were red and her eyes raw when she finished. 
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:52 pm

Sloth finally stopped crying after Lust did. She had hugged her the whole time without letting go. "You better never do that again. And you still have a lot of making up to do." She whispered. She let go of Lust to rub her eyes free of tears. She got up and went to the steam and splashed water on her face to wash up. When she was done, she turned back to lust. "Can we just go back to your house. I'll make lunch there."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:23 pm

tenebris rubbed her own tears away and just saw their with a slight smile, eyes closed, hands in her lap. she didnt go to the river to wash her face however and just watched sloth. she was slightly surprised that her sister could cook and instead of replying got shakily to her feet. walking over to her sister she grabbed her hands and pulled her up onto her back.  getting her arm round her neck and back onto sloths rightdul place. her boobs. "ofcourse but id love to have little sis cook for me' she said solfy and walked to her apartment, taking the long route to avoid the chaos from early. when she got their she opened and walked inside, sloth could have a wander to see lusts toys, equipment and costumes.  
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 3:33 pm

Sloth felt Lust's hands on hers and she was lifted onto her sisters back. She gently placed her hands on Lust's breasts. She nuzzled her forehea against lust's neck. "I can cook alittle." She whispered and closed her eyes. When they got to Lust's apartment, sloth got off her back and decided to look around. She immediatly noticed that she had sex toys laying around everywhere. "Boy, my sister just loves two things huh. Sex..." She turned back nad turned back nad hugged Lust, "And me." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lazy and Horny (m)   The Lazy and Horny (m) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lazy and Horny (m)
Page 4 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next