Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaccy

Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) Empty
PostSubject: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Hana blushed slightly as she looked at the house and knocked, She felt shame for needing help, Her clan mastered fire jutsu, But with its destruction. the young girl needed help, She didnt know where he brother was. So here she was, At a strangers house. a friend o her family's asking for help with her element.

Hana without the guidence of her mother accidently dressed alittle to revealing, Her tight top barely covered her budding breasts and her to short shorts barely covered her thong
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Katsu woke to the knocking at his door, which was strange because not many people knew where he lived. he clambered out of bed cringing and grimacing in pain, his ribs were bandaged thoroughly  and his arm was in a sling from a resent battle. it had been a fun one so his mood was a mellow one. going to the door he had jeans on with a flamboyant belt buckle, a red snarling dragon. he didnt wear a shirt, he never did in his own home.  he opened the door and had to look down at the little girl he towered over, his 6'5 form dwarfing her. he was soo confused what was a little girl doing knocking on his door. she was dressed weird to like she was trying to emulate a teenage slut or sometime. 
     "can i help you" he asked, his voice deep but help a soft tinge to it.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Hana smiled as she examined him "Im Uh..Im hana Kurai, I think you knew my father sir. I was told you could help train me" Her voice was chipper and high pitched, Talking fast like many kids do. It was rare for a girl to inhert the kurai KKG and even rarer for them not to be hurt by it, (She doesnt know some of Zentsu's demon is in her yet)
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:36 pm

katsu looked at the girl with new eyes, trying to gauge her ability. he sighed heavily at remembering his promise to her old man, if anything he always kept his work.  sighing heavily he scratched his head, hand moving through his pure white hair. "so your the fire deamons daughter huh its been a while since ive seen your old man. what would you need training with hana?" he asked cracking his neck and kneeling down to her height, looking into her eyes. his own jade green eyes glinting and piecing like a hawk.  
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm

(Fire demons sister their dad didnt hae it)

She smiled kindly "I need help with chakra nature transformation for a dragon flame jutsu" She smiled and wrapped her small arms around his neck her breasts pushed against his face unintentanally
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Maybe going down to her level was a bad idea, Katsu thought as her boons pressed into his face. He pulled out of it quickly and stood up taking his potted arn out of the sling and moving it a bit. "well I guess I could help his daughter" he sighed looking at the young girl. "well come on show me, I can't train with you at the moment as you can see. But I can advise." he finished motioning her to the training area. His training area.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Hours of training later, Hana was on the floor panting, Sweat dripping from every part of her young body. She was done for the day but training still. She had a wicked idea "Sir, Let me try something on you" She had already unleashed her genjutsu infulenced by her kkg, Her teacher was now seeing her and him preforming his wildest fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Watching Katsu thought that the girl had extreme talent and watching her train with him advising. Was Calming to say the least, once she finished he clapped his applause lightly and was about to complement her. Her slowly stripping off to her under clothes and her mouth coming slowly around his large....he blinked activating his eyes so he could only see the chakra creating the genjutsu before absorbing it all. He stood up not knowing his big erection showing through his pants. "that was very nasty of you little flame" he said to her with a glare, blood red activated eyes showing his intent.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Hana giggled and stripped off her barely there shirt "You like my body, Thats naughty." Walking over she put her hand on his member and rubbed it through his pants "Will lick my pussy for me?"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 11:51 pm

Katsu sighed and pushed her away when she state do rub him, quite annoyed. "where in the world did you learn stuff like that" he said turning around and not looking at her little body, grabbing the sling for his arm. 
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:04 pm

"I have places, Im very mature" She smiled and stripped off her pants, Wrapinging her arms around hier waist to start rubbin hiss shaft again, Her naked body rubbing against him
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:13 pm

"but your still a child now get off me" he said grabbing her arm not so gently and prying her off him, his crotch now wet and hard. clearly showing. he lifted her up effortlessly off the ground and glared at her some more. "besides what would your farther think" he growled.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:15 pm

"Who knows? Hes dead" She kept trying to rub against him, Then had a differnet idea. She set his clothes on fire, burning them off without hurting him, Then cooled the fire to skin temp and started rubbing his shaft with fire
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:20 pm

katsu blinked at her clothes burned away and was very, very annoyed at the defying little girl. he absorbed the fire and with his potted hand grabbed her by the throat and held her up above him. "do not toy with me little girl and since hes dead i owe him nothing. so how about i drain you of all your chakra?" her chakra was quite delicious and he didnt know why.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:13 pm

The demon inside her exploded to protect her and pushed him backwards, His voice high and loud "Do no threaten the girl you low life"
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:28 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since August, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)   Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training a child (Pedo rated M private Ker and zac)
Page 1 of 1