Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tasty treat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:39 pm

"Yes dearrr..." She breathed out half asleep in relaxation and enjoyed the sweet and sensual thing that he did to her. The way he rubbed her tough soles and slowly tantalisingly went up her thighs and legs. When he started on her butt gentle moans escaped her lips. The way he rubbed he hole was bit sexually good and relaxed it, she half expected him to 'massage' it further and wouldn't even care in this state. Arise did as she was told slowly and lazily turning herself over and exposed her self to him once again. This time she found no embarrassment and loved it knowing the feeling of his hands would be great.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Malrik leaned down and kissed her quickly as she lied back down. He took the oil and poured some on her neck, then on her shoulders and made a puddle between her breasts. He emptied the bottle on her stomach, by making a big spiral pattern. "Now close your eyes." He waited for her to do so and began t gently rub the oil into her neck, along her jaw line, then to her shoulders, giving them the same treatment in front as he did the back. Then he came to her breasts. He scooped some oil from her cleavage and drizzled it over her nipple and on her boobs. He rubbed them from the bottom of each tit, pressing up and going over He did that a few times before he put his hands on the outside of each tit and pressed them together with his palms, going in and out. Her tits would feel a little extra bouncy and more lively the before. Then he oved down to her stomach. He went from eh outside and pushed in from ever direction, then reversed, going from the middle and pushed out. He couldn't help but get slightly more aroused from her big, chubby, stretch mark covered tummy
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:18 pm

arise kissed him back lovingly and well closed her eyes already, enjoying it. Opening her eyes only to watch him let the oil drip down her body. She smile and did as he asked "yes my love" she whispered and tried not to shiver in pleasure as he spread the warm oil over her front espadrilles enjoying what he did to her breasts. That she did shiver, small goose bumps of pleasure appeared on her body. Nipples becoming hard. She couldn't wait for him to go lower and do the rest, then after it all she could 'reward' him.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:34 pm

as he looked towards her legs, he couldn't help what he would do next. "I hope you do't mind, but I can't keep this up with my pants so tight,." He said and unzipped his pants, taking his cock out. It was fully hard because of her. He took the oil and poured it ontop of her tights. "I've been this before for a handful of my moms female clients, and your the only one who has ever made me hard." He began rubbing the oil into her inner thighs. His hands so close to her vagina, he could feel the warmth and moisture. He worked her whole leg, inner and outer, going all the way back down to her ankles. When he finally finished he stood up straight. "Now, if you like. I'll take you into the showers ad rinse you off and make love to you."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 pm

Once Maliki had finished the massaged arise slowly sat up on the side of the table and looking down at his hard throbbing cock that was sticking out of his pants. She reached down slowly turning her head up to give him a smile as she gripped the shaft, rubbing her thumb over the tip lovingly. Without a word still looking at him she slid off the table easily and down onto her knees. Wrapping her lips around the head, tongue slipping in the for skin and under. She pushed it back as other hand found his ball. Using some left over oil on her hand she rubbed them softly. She started to suck and bob her head giving him a good blow job.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:05 pm

Malrik placed his hand on her head as she sucked away, proving that chubby girls give the best head. The room was filled with her sucking sounds, and malrik couldn't help but moan quietly. She was amazing at this. And this was just making him hornier. When and if they ever make it to the shower, shewould be in for a rough time. Her rear would be his play toy. "How does it taste babe." He laughed as she sucked on him, slowly moving his hips in rhythm with her head
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:54 pm

The sounds of her sucking his off were quite arousing making her even wetter, not to mention they were load. The slurping noise as she pulled back on the head and the swallow as she let him push her further down on him manhood, eyes looking up she could feel him already. He was already so close and arise loved it. She went Down as far as she could, tip poking the back of her throat as she resisted gagging. Keeping it their for a good second before pulling off completely. Trail of saliva linking lips to his head. She smiled "you taste so good but I want my bitter cream" she licked up the saliva and jerked his off with one hand. Feeling his dick spasm she did it faster and when his seed shot out she cupped it in the palm of her other hand. Looking down into the little puddle she brung it too her mouth. Tip tasting before she licked it out of her hand like a cat with milk. She hoped seeing this would make Maliki horny and turned on even more.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:17 pm

"If you think I'll be satisfied with that, then you are mistake." MAlrik helped her to her feet, but before she could do anything, he turned her and bent her over the table. He used the massage oil to lube his dick and he spread her ass. Brace yourself." He whispered as he pushed the head agaist her asshole and pushed his dick inside her. He pushed all the way in to the base, then he started to thrust, moving his hips back and forth. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around her, rubbing and squeezing her slick breasts, and teasing her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:37 pm

"Oh Malik so forceful" arise squeaked in amusement and happiness as he violently bent her over the table and rammed her ass full of his meat straight away, down to the base. She was speared yet again being to moan hard as he thrust inside her burning hole and squeezed her tight. She gasped for air as pleasure shot it out of her lungs. "Do..do you have a thing for my butt hole" she moaned loudly, did he prefer it over her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Wait until your on the pill." Malrik said as he pounded her ass. "Then I'll be able to have sex with all your holes." He slapped her big fat ass as he thruster inside of her. Her tight hole wrapped heavily around his cock. Her insides were wet and warm. And all for him. He reached down between her thighs to feel up her pussy. Wonderfully soaked as he rubbed her clitoris
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 8:53 pm

"Yes Malik yes...you can have them when I'm on the pill" arise groaned heavily enjoying the rough pounding her now stretched and opened butthole was feeling. "Malik!" She half exclaimed, screamed as he slapped her ass ,asking her flesh giggle. She could feel the tingle on her rear where the move pink and rosy hand mark was appearing. " yes please" she indicated she wanted more, the idea of each cheek being rosy red with his spanking made her even hornier. Then his rubbing of her clit almost pushed arise over the edge, not being able to do anything but take his pent up lust. She collapsed completely on the table,
It creaking loudly as she was rammed again and again. She was going to come soon and in hear, pleasure and lust she didn't hear the front door open.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 am

Jela had come home early, having forgot something. AS she walked through her house, she heard sounds she hadn't heard in her house in a very long time. She blushed and walked over and opened the door to the massage room where Malrik nad Arise were. She peeked into the room as she opened the door just a crack so the two couldn't see her and saw the two having sex. She watched her own son thrusting into his girlfriend and her hand slowly sank into her pants as she sank to her knees. She began to finer herself as she watched her only child making love.

Are you going to cum." Malrik whispered to Arise as he pinched her clit with one hand and her nipple with te other. He thrusted in her harder and faster. Her ass made a wonderful sound as his hips impacted it with each thrust. "I'm cumming." He moaned and let out his sum into her ass, making Arise cum as well. In the hallway, Jela had made herself cum as well
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:42 pm

"Yes, yes I'm gong to cum for you" arise moaned in a hot and loud tone, voice slightly broken and interrupted from the banging her rear was getting. Her hole was red hot and wide, nipple hard, pussy wet. It got wetter as she came giving off a rather loud scream if pleasure and then she felt her insides be painted white. His warm semen giving her creampie, her legs buckled and she collapsed on the table completely and as he pulled out slowly her gaping ass twitched. Leaking a bit of cum, dripping on the soaked floor mixing with her own juices. "We...we..made a mess" she breathed, hair a mess and covering her breathless face. "I think we both need a showier" she giggled happily
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:10 pm

"Lets just make sure we clean up before my mom gets home." Mslrik said and leaned Arise back until she was standing under his power and then farther, holding her up in one arm. He scooped her legs with the other and lifted her up in his arms.He had one more thing planned for her. JEla, who managed to regroup herself, pulled her hand out of her pants, looking at the cum on her fingers and left the house before Mlrik and Arise left the room. Once outside the house, she put her fingers in her mouth and leaned against the doorframe, sucking her fingers clean, ashamed of herself of masturbating to her son

Malrik Carried Arise to the bathroom and laid her in the tub he turned the water on and whipped her body down of cum and sweat and oil. "You just relax." He said as he cleaned her. Once she was cleaned off, he plugged te drain and filled the tub with hot steamy water and added bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm

arise felt like a queen at this very moment being been papered with a massage, passionate love making and now a sweet scolding hot bubble bath. She did just what he said and relaxed, closing her eyes and letting it soak into her skin, muscles and bond. Her breathing was long, slow and deep. Every now and then her breath broke into a little moan of natural pleasure. "Malik" she whispered, their was one thing she was missing. "Could you get in with me" she asked wanting to feel his skin, his breath and heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 am

Malrik ran the baks of is fingers along her cheek and smiled. "Of course." He whispered back and stood up. He undressed quickly and stepped in the tub, being careful not to step on her. He sat down and gently pulled her into his lap. He wrapped his arms around her, ands resting on hr fat, beautiful stomach. "My big, fat, beautiful queen." He whispered as he sighed happily and contently. "Tomorrow, you start at the restaurant. Are you nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:28 pm

"No I've watered before in a small kitchen, the resu in knonohan. I grew up in a kitchen but never been a chef. My mum and I lived above it in an apartment and I managed to get a job their. Until I got tease...and bullied" she said quickly and then leant on him. It wasn't a time she liked to remember.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Don't you worry your pretty little head. If anyone teasesyou for any reason, I'll beat them up." Malrik hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. He gently rubbed her tummy And smiled. From this close, he could smell her scent through the frangence of the bubbles. She was so perfect. Everything he could wish for in a girl. "I love you arise."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:55 pm

"No, I wouldn't want you to fight for me. I don't want my lover in harms way because of me" she whispered back "the one I love so much" she nuzzled into his chest giving it a soft kiss "the one who pampers me too much" she giggled and thought shed never had such a good time as when she was with him. It felt so right doing anything and everything with him and his mother accepted her so simply."don't leave me..ever" malik kun, she thought and dreamed of the day he proposed to her, the wedding...
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:09 pm

I would never even think of leaving you." Malrik whispered, hugging her tighter. "Your far too special to me to leave you." Malrik leaned back as arise rested against him and closed his eyes. He felt surprisingly tired. Perhaps it was the warm water. He started to drift to sleep, his dreams filled with arise, naked and beautiful. . He cock started to harden under her rear.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:17 am

Arise however did not drift off to sleep, however she did daydream about malik all the same. the way she felt him against her made her and the warmth made her feel like they were on a nice fluffy cloud. then she was snapped out of it by the even hotter and hard prodding at her ass, she smiled and rubbed it between the crack of her butt "malik-kunnn" she said seductivly hoping to wake him "you want to do it some more" she giggled, they were so naughty.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:08 am

Malrik did awaken as she rubbed his cock between her big round butt. Her words rand in his ears, and as he woke up, his hands went down to grab her ass. "Why don't you sit on the tub ledge and i'll pay you back for the blowjob you gave me." He waitteed for her to do so and spread her legs, putting one leg behind him and the other, he placed her foot against his hardon. he used his tongue to fol back the skin tha hid her clit and began to tease it with the tip of his tongue
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:08 pm

She did exactly as he asked and slipped slowly out of the tub teasing him and sat on the ledge. She moaned as he began what he was doing the warm length against the sole of her and his devilish tongue playing with her hard pleasure nub. It sent shivered and jolts down her as she tried to concentrate on rubbing him off, giving him a foot job. She pushed her foot up and down and the got the head between her big toe and the rest. All the while we hand found his lovely hair to grip and pull.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 am

Her clumsy foot job felt great. She had clearly never done one before, but she was good at it all the same. Her pussy's taste was stronger then the last time he ate her out at the parlor. Perhaps the massage made her this way. He continued to tease her clit with his tongue and slid his finger inside of her locating and rubbing her g-spot exclusively. He was trying to get her to squirt again, add her liquid to their bath.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Maliks expert tongue work and the way he fingered her, deep inside touching just the right spot...god! Her clit was on fire and her pussy was dripping wet making a small stream, that stream turned into a flood when she came "Malik kun" she moaned and squirted all over him and into the bath, the clear sticky love juiced still leaked from her as she calmed down almost loosing balance on the edge."your so good" she breathed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tasty treat
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: