Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tasty treat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

A tasty treat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:47 pm

"No I havnt" arise looked down at the food, this was so sweet and romatic! Sipping the wine she was surprised it was very good not even a hint that it was increadibly string either. She tucked into her meal with her fork slowly savouring the taste and well even though she was only a quarter of the way through she had finished the glass of wine and poured herself another "top un malik kun, everything is exquisitite" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:26 pm

It was not Malrik's intention to get either of them drunk, but as he also started his second glass, he could feel the warmth growing around his face. The food came out perfect as always and the company. Well, lets just say that if he drank to much, she would be in trouble. "Thank you Arise." He smiled. "But I do hope you save room for desert. I've made a new one I'm hoping you'll enjoy."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 2:47 pm

"Of course Malik kun theirs always room for dessert"she smiled her own face red. Her tolerance for alcohol was low do to a medical condition and well she was getting drunk quick. She else red what kind of new dessert he had whipped up, of it was anything like the one before. It would be delicious, giggling at the thought she against outed herself more wine. Getting more than tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Malrik watched her face grow more and more red as she drank. They finished dinner and Malrik stood up and collected the plates, glasses and wine. He had a much higher tolerance then she did, but was still feeling the effects. "You wait here and I'll bring out dessert." Malrik went into the kitchen and returned with two new plates with dessert, two smaller glasses and a new bottle of wine. "For dessert, a new dish. A hollow mini chocolete raspberry cake, with a vinialla icecream scoop inside. And a bottle of our newest dessert wine. Crafted in the hidden sand from a fruit that grows in the desert." The fruit the wine was made from had a taste that crossed between a strawbeery and a kiwi. He set the plates down and poured each of them a new glass of wine. "Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:39 pm

"My god lack kun you sure are spoiling me!" Arise exclaimed as he brought through the dessert and even more wine, she dug in and had a mini organs, at the taste it was that good. Moving in her seat, lower half of her dress slowly working its way up and after no time at all the dessert was demolished. Sitting back she looked over at Malik "want a refil lovely" she stood up and began moving around but somehow, drunken, tripped falling forwards towards him giving a little gasp in surprise not having time tondo much else
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Just sober enough to realise what was going on, Malrik sprang to his feet to catch Arise before she hit the ground. Her face landed in his chest and he held up her basicly limp body. However, he was too druck to stay like that for more then half a second as he fell down after she landed in his arms, landing on his ass, but otherwise perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:27 pm

"Mailik my hero" arise smiled and then was quickly as it came it went "I'm sorry I'm drunk, was this your intention?" She asked and well found his body so hot that she couldn't help but nuzzle into his chest affectionately, cuddleing him. "I'm sorry" she admitted
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am

"I wasn't the one who kept refilling your glass." He laughed nad let her rest against him for a while. "I think we should get you home before it gets too late." He said nad slowly stood up, helping her to herr feet at the same time. Just by the effort it took to stand straight up, he could already tell they were both in for rough mornings
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:30 pm

"It's already much too late to leave my new lovely boyfriend" arise giggled her gave flushed red , swaying slightly as they stood together. She still cuddled into his chest lovingly and looked up into his eyes "not to mention sexy" her finger ran a circle round his belly button before pushing him softly down onto the chair, slowly she climbed into his lap facing him. Legs around him and the chair, faces looking straight into one another.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Malrik blushed as she mounted him. He was rather shocked at how the wine changed this cute, shy girl into a lusty, sexy one. However, doing what she planned to do now would be...troubllesome at least. He had no protection and wasn't sure she was on any or if she'd answer truthfully if he asked. "Thats just the wine talking. I'll take you home now, so you can sleep this off." He said, standing up, and making sure she didn't fall, this time immediatly heading for the door with her in tow
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 pm

"Aww" arise pouted and was dragged along thought she offered up no resistance, her double bed was comfier than a table after all. She gripped his hand softly "but Malik kin this isn't the wine talking its only making me speak my mind " she protested
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:57 pm

Malrik's face was still red and not from the wine. Arise's change seemed to sober him up some. He knew that when he got her home, she would come on him again. He sighed and took her alittle out of the way from her home. To one of the few stores that were still open this time of night that sold what he needed. "Wait here." He said and went into the store. He returned to her in only five minutes. "Alright, lets get you home and in bed."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:05 pm

"I'm hoping not just me in my bed " arose winked an linked arms with her boyfriend and walked with him closely. Head leaning on his shoulder gently an then finally she arrived at her house. Getting the keys out and opening the door standing in the doorway still holding his hand "still showing me to bed?" She giggled
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 pm

And with that statement, Malrik knew they they were going to be getting laid in her room. "I said I would." Malrik said and walked with her into her bedroom. "So where are your pajamas. I promised I would help you get ready from bed." He said, hoping she would just throw herr clothes off and get ontop of him. He had been in this situation before when a girl who he got drunk with accused him of taking advantage of her. He had almost been sent to prison on rape charges and didn't want that again..
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:49 pm

"My pyjamas" arise beamed and pulled his close arms going around to get a feel of his butt, her large boobs pressed against his chest as she whispered softly into his ear. "I don't have any, I sleep naked malik kun but first. You gotta help me out of this dress" she didnt make any move to pull away instead moved in, red lipstick meeting his bare lips as she gently kissed him. Snogging away hands still at his ass hoping he'd take control.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:58 pm

It was no use. She was going to have her way. No longer fighting it, Malrik started to kiss her back, smearing her lipstick. His hands went first to her shoulders, moving her dress straps and bra straps to her arms, the n He went to her ass and lifted the dress up to her wasit and lowered her down to the bed. He was letting the drink take over as he lifted her dress up and off of her, leaving her only in underware. His pants started to get tight for obvisious reasons
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:09 pm

"Oh malik kun" arose moaned after they broke the kiss and he slowly lifted the dress off her exposing her partially naked body. Black bra and matching panties that were starting to get a slight silver sheen of wetness as she stared at malik. Crotch height so she saw the bulge developing, was it becuase he like her body? It made her go redder and not from the wine. "Do you like my body" she asked leaning forward and rubbing his inner thighs softly and the unusurly she got his zip in her teeth. Looking up at him as she unzipped his trousers with her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:14 pm

"Your body is beautiful." He whispered as he got his first look at her. Perfectly round stomach. Massive tits and a big round ass, all held up on thick, juicy thighs. He nodded and let her undress him with her teeth. He would soon be finding out iif this beauitful chuddy princess could use her mouth for more then just eating. And as she startedto undress him, he unclasped her bra and freed her boobs from confinment. They were even bigger out of the bra
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:21 pm

Arise felt great as her breast were let free bouncing slightly as they came down a fraction, the bra had pushed them up making a lot of cleavage for the dress. She no longer needed it. Undoing the button on his trousers she slid them down and looked at the thick bulge. Licking her lips she opened them and gave what she thought was the shaft a sloppy kiss through the fabric of his boxers. Then with one hand each at his hips slowly slipping them down with his trousers and releasing his cock
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:27 pm

His cock was at it hardest as she kissed it through his boxers. As she pulled them down, it swung out hitting her cheek as it came out "I guess dessert is really served he said, blushing, looking down at her with his cock pressed against her. Her massive milk jugs still in perfect view. "Eat up."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:04 pm

"Oh!" Arise said startled as the red hot rod bounced on her cheek and came to rest their fro a couple of seconds as she took it all in. The long length and large girth and the smell of his sac reaching her nose, eye glazed over for a split second before returning to normal. She looked up at first not knowing what to do then through the drink. "Mmm but does this desser have a creamy centre" she giggled and stuck her tongue out giving his sac a lick moving up from the base, shaft and then the tip. Like it was an ice cream, then like a naughty little girl lightly bit the head with her front teeth.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:19 pm

Malrik moaned lightly as she teased his cock with her tongue and teeth.And being very gently with the biting to his relief. But there was something he wanted to do ot her. "Why don't you use those giant marshmellows of your to rub my dick." He said, wanting to fuck her huge soft tits.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:37 pm

Arise looked up at malik with innocent eyes, shed never done that before "I've.." She looked down at his cock and then at her breast, taking one in each hand she moved them up and slowly put his cock in between her cleavage. Pressing slightly and engulfing his dick "like this" she asked and started moving her breasts up and down together slowly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 pm

He moaned again. "Thats perfect." He said, moving his hips opposite her movements. But he knew that he couldn't have all the fun. He eached down, his hand running along her thick wonder thigh, moving to her crotch, feeling the mositure on her pantiies ans he began to rub her pussy through her underware.
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 pm

she watched as he thrusted opposite to her and then decided to go faster, not paying attention to where his hands were going. She gave a low pleasant moan and stopped her titty fuck at the sudden pleasure of being touched through her panties. She started getting wetter, as he rubbed she moaned and then remember to pleasure him. She moved alot faster than before hung to get him to relent and wanting his sweet cream and wondering what it tasted like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tasty treat
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: