Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A tasty treat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

A tasty treat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:06 pm

As she came, Malrik put his hands on her wide hips to help her balance. Her orgasms wwere wonderful. Huge, loud, messy, and wonderful. In fact, the second she finished squirting, he spread her legs and pused his tongue inside her. He started to rub her g-spot with his togue this time. She would surely be sensitive from already orgasming. As he buried his face down there, he could feel her little hairs growing
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:58 pm

"Malik please don't, I'm all dirty" arise squirmed in pleasure again, her insides were indeed sensitive and hot. His tongue inside her again moving around violently, she gripped his hair tight this time "pleaseee don't, we don't have time..." She moaned thinking at any moment jela would come back into the house and hear her uncontrollable moans, god that would be so embarrassing. She wouldn't be able to face her, for some reason she got wetter.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:45 am

Malrik had no intension of stopping. Not while listening to her moaning like that. He dug his tongue deeper, rubbing the tip all along her walls and sucking up her juices. She tasted wonderful, even better the second time tasting it like this. She had completely forgotten about him, but that was alright. This was all for her
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tasty treat   A tasty treat - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tasty treat
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: Archives :: Dead RPs-
Jump to: