Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange things in the mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Strange things in the mist Empty
PostSubject: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 pm

Nanico walked down the misty streets of Kiri, heading towards her favorite 'watering hole' in the middle of the village.  It was karaoke night at the bar ad she was fially going to get the courage to sig. At least that was what she told herself as she walked. She could hear the music from blocks away and the club was packed by the time she arrived. She ra her figers through one of her blonde pony-tails and sighed. "maybe not." She whispered as she walked inside
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:32 pm

There was a rather "special" customer sitting in the corner of the bar. The Anbu were hidden outside and the bar keeper reluctantly agreed to keep this customer here. The boy wore a simple robe but only to hide the insane asylum uniform underneath. A glass of water was on his table which was actually drugged with sedatives to slow him down if he had any "urges". If things went to plan, he would stay there until officials from the asylum came to retrieve him.

The boy was smiling though as he watched the crowd of people enjoy themselves. Though he couldn't really understand why most were avoiding him. He couldn't remember how he managed to escape but that didn't matter. He was going to live up what little moments he had in the outside world. He enjoyed the karaoke despite the out of tone singing. In fact, for all he knew that's how the song actually went. This place just seemed so colorful and lively.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Nanico had started to drink as soon as she walked inside. She was hoping her confidence would improve with liquor. Of course, that wasn't the only thing that was increased. She was already feeling hot after only a few drinks. After a few more, she had o longer a real interest to sing. Nanico always forgot how....looser she got with her morals after drinking. She looked around and noticed a man sitting alone. She walked her way over. "Mind if I sit with you." She giggled, her cheeks lightly blushed from drinking
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:27 pm

"Not at all" He said happily as she came to sit with him. It was so nice to have someone with him that didn't wear a white suit all the time. His innocent grin showed. He didn't know what exactly to say to her, conversation wasn't one of his strong suits. Hopefully she could start one and he could follow along. She was quite pretty though, such pretty long blonde hair compared to his short scruffy brown. He also couldn't help but to glance at those breasts of hers.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:19 pm

This guy was really not good at hiding the fact that he kept sneaking glances at her tits. But he was more then welcome. She was drunk and horny, and perfectly fine with him losing himself in her cleavage. "So are you here with anyone, or are you all aloe here." She giggled, leaning a bit closer to him, ad losing down quickly to chck if he had any swelling in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:40 pm

"I was alone still you came" He sweetly said to her happily. As for his crouch it did have a small bulge but not quite hard enough to make a big enough impression on his pants. He then glanced at her drink she had on her table. "What is that?" He inquired. He'd never drunk an achoolic beverage before or even knew much about them.  (short sorry)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Well that was a disappointing role reversal. She was hoping that he would take her for a quickie. Normally, guys get her drunk, but now she would have to get him drinking. "Here, I order two more." She waved over a waiter who soon returned with two more drinks. She prayed for him to be a light weight
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:03 am

The boy only blissfuly thanked her with a "Thank you". He then took a swig of the new drink that was in front of him. "Tastes a bit...werid" He then said only to take another drink just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:12 pm

While the boy tryed to get one of the drinks down, she had already drivin home her second shot. Now she was feeling drunk and very horny. She needed a release, and soon. Then she hatched an idea. You should probably go to the bathroom before you drink those. Guys sometimes pee without noticing." She lied and waited for him to go to the bathroom. She waited a couple seconds before following. She stuck into the bathroom behind him and as he went to use the urinal, she bumped her hip against him to buyer him over. She looked down at his cock, then lifted her dress. She moved her panties and hot jumped cock bigger then his. She giggled and started to pee
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 2:21 pm

“Wow, you have a penis too!” He said looking at it. “And it's so big. Bigger then mine.” The boy couldn't help but to stare at it, not in a hating or unaccepting way, but more in a curious....and a bit horny way. His heart was starting to beat just a bit faster the more he looked at it.

(if you're not having fun with this rp we could always start a new one ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Good, e wasn't reacting negitivally. She may have a chance of getting laid toight after all. as she finished peeing. She raun her cock along his his and then lifted his balls under her cockhead. Thn she walked over and locked the bathroom door. The owner of the club new her and she had given him may "Favors" in the past, allowing her to do as she pleased. She may even stop by his office later to visit after this. She walked back t the bo and pushed hi against the walk. "Ready for some fun." She whispered as she slid to her knees and pulled his pants down. She licked the underside of his shaft before taking his cock in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:32 pm

The boy gave out a loud moan as she started to lick away at his cock with such zeal. He could hardly saying anything it was feeling so good. “Wh......what...awww......it feels.....” Was about all he could make out in between his loud moaning. God he couldn't hardly even think!
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:41 pm

She pulled her dress and bra down and her tits jumped out and she began to play with her nipples. SHe aggressively blow the boy, suck and deepthrout gurgling. She bobbed her head, nearly crashing her face against his crotch with each downwards movement. Sh only took the cock out of her mouth to suck on his balls
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:25 am

Oh God, he was going to lose it. She was sucking down his cock like to was a Popsicle! And then as she played with his balls he just couldn't hold it in. “I....I'm going to pee!” He said to her. However as she was probably suspecting instead of piss that came out it was white semen spraying all over her hair, face, and breasts. The boy then started to catch his breath after his climax.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Nanico pulled the cock out of her mout just intime to get blasted with cum. Her face and neck and tits were covered in white goo. More importantly, her cock was throbbing. Her turn. She stood up and licked cum off her lips. "I pe you enjoyed that, but now you have to make me feel ggood." SHe pressed down on his shoulers, forcing the oy to hi knees. She grabbed his head an pushed her cock hard against his lips until she forced it into his mouth
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:22 pm

It was weird to have her cock inside his mouth, yet strangely it was not unpleasant. It was warm and had a very nice taste to it as his tongue rubbed against the length of her cock. The boy decided to try what she did to him, since it did make him feel really good and the least he could do was return the favor. He started to try and move his tongue around her cock.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:50 am

Not only was he cooperating, he seemed to enjoy it. Now this wa unsual. "Your technique is clumsy." She laughed. "Never suck on a girl's cock before." She said jokingly though serious. He was really bac at givng head. She would have to train him more. As for now, he pulled his cock out of his mouth and pushed him against the wall. She turned and pined his head against the wall by shoving her ass in his face, spreading her cheeks. ""Lick my asshole." She ordered
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:21 am

Every bit of logic was telling the boy against this. Lick her asshole? Wasn't that where poop comes from? And yet what was this drive this overwhelming feeling of heat. Everything they've done so far hasn't been bad, in fact it's felt quiet amazing even! The boy hesitantly stuck his tongue out and started to lick her asshole in an up down motion, not sticking it inside.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:09 am

At last he was better at rimmng though not by much. His tongue felt god but he wanted more. "I cleaned out. o get that tongue inside me and eat my ass out. Or else my cock gose in your's." That ws a lie. She had no intention of not fucking his asshole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange things in the mist   Strange things in the mist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange things in the mist
Page 1 of 1