Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange killings in the cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Strange killings in the cloud Empty
PostSubject: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Carrion wandered the streets of the hidden cloud, he wore his travelers cloak over his clothing. The black hooded cape gently shifted in the wind as he walked, but keeped his dface in shadow so no one could see him. He was about to start to decompose. He needed to feed. He had to feed. It was growing late and the sun was just about to fall from the sky when he heard screams coiming from a nearby alleyway followed be silence. As Carrion passed by he found a man holding a bloody dagger. The body of a young woman lay cold infront of him. He man turned and nearly jumped out of his skin as Carrion stared down at him. Not wanted to leave a witness, the murderer charged and buried the knife in Carrions chest. "You will make a wonderful meal." Carrion said an dgrabbed the man's arm, holding him still and began the process of devoring the mans flesh.

Im the mornimg, Carrion left his hotel, his skin was back to its youthful glow and he looked like new. He had burnt his blood covered clothes and replaced them with others he had brought with him. "By now someone will have found those bodies." Carrion laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:10 pm

They did find the bodies but with only one problem. Where there should have been two there was only one. The girl that was attacked earlier was no where to be found. In fact she was in the room next door just waking up. “That was some strange dream I had last night” She said getting up and dressed not looking down at the scar where the knife had entered only a few hours ago. She hummed a little tone as she undress out of pajamas and into some nicer clothes. There was a wad of cash on the night stand which she promptly took and put in her pocket. “I think I'll go out and have some breakfast” She said to herself opening the door out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:42 am

Despite nor needing to eat real food, charrion often ate breakfast to cover whatever faint smell of blood on his breath that might still be there. He walked into a small cafe where the young waitress, maybe just 18, starts to blush as the sexiest of zombies walked in. "I'm by myself." He said to her, and watched her blush grow slightly. She led him to a table. "Can I get a coffee. I'll take it however you like it." He winked and the waitress bounced off to fill the order
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 3:40 pm

The girl walked into the café just a few minutes after the zombie. It was pretty early in the morning because there was just the two of them, the waitress, the cook and dish washer in back, and a third clocked man in a corner sipping a cup of tea in the entire building. She sat down at another bench not looking at Charrion’s direction though she did get a look of him when she entered. He was kind of manly and handsome looking but she didn’t want to approach him. The shy girl just shoved her face in the breakfast menu looking to see if she might order some cake.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:26 am

Charrion watched the girl enter the cafe and sit down away from him. At first he paid no mind to her, but then his mind recognized her. She was the dead girl. The one who had been cut open in the alleyway. He tried to not make eye contact as his mind went to work as he tried to figure outhow she was alive. She couldn't be like him, he couldn't bleed. The waitress returned with his coffee, placing it down infront of him. "Thanks gorgeous." He whispered and nodded to her, not showing his concern. The waitress blushed again and tried to recompose herself. 'Would you like anything else.' "Just this for now."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:47 pm

Meyuki sat there waiting for the waitress to finally get down with him and get to her order. But the way she was hitting on him that was probably going to be a while. She made a soft sigh so that hopefully the others wouldn't hear her. Luckily, there was something that was going to snap the waitress back into her sences. The cloaked man in the corner spoke up, “Could I get a refill of this fine tea please.”
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:38 am

Charrion watched the waitress walk off to serve the other customers. He turned his attention back to the living dead girl. He didn't like knowing that someone else could pull off his trickes. Time to find out what was up. He stood up and took his cooffee and walked over to the girl's table. "Do you mind if I sit here, I need to ask you a few questions"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 am

Meyuki's face just jumped up into nova red color the moment he sat down on the opposite end. “Umm ahh umm, sure? What do you want to know?” She said very shyly. Her hair was a total mess, why didn't she fix it up before she came down?
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:41 am

Last night." He started, staring into her eyes. "There was a murder on the streets. However, it wasn't the murder that people are talking about. No, the man who is dead on the street is a murderer of another. A young woman died, stabbed and watched bleed out before her murderer was also killed. But there is a problem.....the dead girl in the alleyway." Her sighed. "Is sitting right infront of me."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 3:43 pm

“What? I don't get it?” She said confused about the whole thing. There was a murder, a murder who was a young lady or killed a young lady? Were they still alive or were they died? And finally how did this apply to her? All of these question ran through her mind as she tried to understand the riddles he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 pm

Carrion started to grow irritated. "I saw you there. Dead as dead could be. So how are you still alive." He demanded, keeping his voice low so no one else could hear.

(Short post, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:26 pm

She was scared now. He looked so menacingly when he was angry. “I..I don't know... I was asleep last night in my room. I don't remember getting killed or anything.” She said rather loudly.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:53 pm

A few of the other customers looked over as the girl raised her voice. "Come with me." He said adn stood up, leaving his coffee on the table. He walked over to the waitress and paid from his coffee and walked out,expectin the girl to follow suit
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 pm

She did follow despite not getting her food yet. Meyuki walked till they got to a dark alley. “Where are we going?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Charrion didn't speak, he just led her through the alleys. Finally he stopped and turned to her. The body had been removed but two blood pools remained. "Right there." He pointed to the blood against the wall. "Thats where you died."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 pm

“I still don’t understand. I’ve never been here before so how could that be my blood?” She said. For all she knew that was the truth. Whatever memories of her being there was gone.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:42 pm

"It is your blood. And here is where you were stabbed." Quickly, he grabbed the bottem of her shirt and lifted it to expose her stomach for her to see a large scar where the knife hadbeen inserted. "You died. But something revived you and filled your body with new blood.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:46 pm

She was really worried now, not so much that a guy just lifted up her shirt by force but more so that there was a freaking scar on her stomach. She backed up to the wall. “I…I don’t know.” She said even more terrified that she should know. Would this explain why she had those dreams or why money kept appearing as she awoke?
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Charrion calmed down. It was clear her memory was truely gone. YHe would just have to see what happened first hand. "Parhaps its best if someone watched over you tonight, tyo make sure of what has happened to you/"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 5:53 pm

“Umm” She said. She wasn’t sure how to answer him back. Yes, he was hot and hunchy and all but he was also forceful and scary. Staying a whole day with him might not be a good idea or maybe it could be. She just couldn’t decide.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 am

"When you make up your mind, I'll find you. But I would appreciate if you did before nightfall." Charrion sasid, but had no intention of not taking his eye off her. If she refused, then he would watch from the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:02 am

“Well..” She said not wanting him to leave just yet while she made her decision.

“Excuse me” the cloaked man from the coffee cafe who sipped on his tea. He had a plate of cake in his hand. “You forgot your cake miss.” He then looked at Charrion. “I also have this letter for you.” He took out his other hand to hand over the envelope. It wasn't booby trapped or anything.

The only thing in there was a message that said, “Anbu level ninja's are surrounding the town. They're after you. You might even notice some walking about on the roads. They seem to be waiting for the right moment but I'm sure you'll do all right. Signed~~ A friend.” Of course Charrion would have to open the envelope in order to read the message.

Keiko took the cake for the man. “Thanks” She said still kind of down not knowing how to respond to Charrion.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 am

Charrion took the note, crumped it and tossed it away. Everything that he would read, he already knew. And he also knew that he was in no danger. For Charrion was the ultimate murderer. His DNA did not exist. Instead, it was made of other peoples's from his meals. So that would mean a young lost girl in the woods. He had no fingerprints of his own, for they also changed with each decay or consumption. But most importent of all, was the fact that Charrion was Dead. He existed in no record logs. No village could claim him. He was a walking corpse and no one knew a thing about it.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:26 pm

The cloaked man smiled. “I see how it is. Oh well, see you around...Charrion.” The cloaked man turned and started to walk away. Yes there was no formal records of Charrion in any village, making it all the stranger how this man knew.

Keiko swallowed a bit of cake and then answered. “I think I'll be okay by myself. Thank you for your concern.” She said and with her plate of cake she started to walk back to the hotel. She needed out of this town, things were getting just to weird.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:14 am

(I should really point out that when Charrion kills to feed, he does it during the night, out of the sight of any others and burns the clothes he wore afterwards. No one has ever caught or seen him so he wouldn't be in any bingo books. He also only eats criminals. (Murderers, arsonists, or people no one will miss.) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange killings in the cloud
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next