Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange killings in the cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:19 am

(I would prefer you not to kill him. He's one of my characters Razz, but whatever ^_^)

The slave had no choice but to do as he said taking off his clothes as he instructed. He had a displeased look on his face. “Your sick in the head you know that!?” He commented back. Soon his whole naked body was revealed showing a hard on fully grown already on the mystery man's body.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 pm

Charrion held in a laugh as he wrapped his hand around the man's hard cock. "if im so cruel, then why are you already hard." Charrion said and stroked the dick a few times before groping his balls. "It seems that you havn't had a release in a while." The xombie stood up\\, keeping a light hold on the man's sack . "I'll tell you what., I'm overcome with generosity, seing your tempting setup you have." He continued to grope, then releasing and moving closer so that their shafts rubbed against one another. "Swear yourself to me. Become my spy and my sex slave, and I shall spare your life." HE whispered into the mans ear. He dropped his pants to the ground. "You have until you cum t o make your choise
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Why was Charrion's offer so tempting? He didn't want to be slave but he also didn't want to be in a grave. Also being a slave wouldn't be all bad would it? No, he had to think straight, this wasn't what he wanted. He wasn't gay...was he? Oh it was so hard to think with the way he handled him. Precum was already rubbing about on Charrion's shaft as the two rubbed together. “I...” He tried to answer the question but still didn't know what to say. He just had to hold out from cumming as long as he could.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:00 am

Lets begin." Charrion said and sat back down, pulliug the man close so his cock was in Charrion's face. Charrion may have offered choice, buit it wasn't actually so. AsCharrion leaned in and wrapped his lips around the man's cock, he started to control the virus infecting his mind directly. The virus attacked the pleasure center nad created new files of what this man enjoied in his mental database. Sex with Charrion, Charrion dick, Charrion's kiss, would now be something his brain would be wired to enjoy. Then it attacked the nerves, sending stimulation to the man's penis. It would feel like the pleasure of a full blowjob all at once and he would be forced to cum. If all this didn't make the man say yes, then he would have to send his virus to control the man's decision making.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Charrion barly did anything but put his mouth on his dick, and yet it felt so insanely good. The man couldn’t think of a time that would precedent this kind of enjoyment. It felt so good; all sane thought was leaving. All he could think about was being a slave to Charrion and how wonderful it would be. He soon spurted a large spry of cum into Charrion’s mouth moaning out loudly. He breathed heavily so he could regain his compositure before saying, “I swear to sever you and only you master.”
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Charrion left the cum flow into his mouth before letting the cock go. He swallowed all the life extending seed and leaned back. "Now my slave. Suck my cock. Get it nice and wet for soon, it will be going inside of you." He ordered and waited for his new toy to react. In the meantime, he turned his attention back to the girls camp, to make sure she hadn't left.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:57 pm

“Yes master” He said crouching down to do as he was told. He licked away trying to get it as moist as he possibly could for him. The man just felt the need to have it inserted into him so he would do anything at this point.

Meanwhile there was something suspicious going on in the girl’s camp. She was still there but she walked out of her tent and started to take it down. It was odd she would be doing this only minutes after just putting it up. Once all the spikes were out and the tent flat on the ground she looked up to where Charrion and the man were hiding. “You can come out now, boys” She said smirking evil. There was something off with her speech and attitude. She wasn’t acting like the shy little girl met before. This was someone else inside the same body. “Well come on, don’t leave me just standing here” She then taunted.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:18 pm

"Now the real fun begins." He whispered nad smirked as he watched and heard the girl. He pressed his slave's head down, forcing his to deepthroat, rubbing the tip of his penis on the back of his throat. "Then It seems we have a problem. For you see, My servent has a hold of me and would rather not let go. But I can tell your not shy aboult things of this nature. Infact, if I didn't no better, I'd say you were watching right now. So why don't you come over to us." He then relelased his slave's head to let him breath and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "We're going to make you mouth open wider after this is over so you can fit both my dick and balls in your mouth."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:36 pm

The girl who used to be Keiko gave a huff. “Like I would watch something like that. I more of the player then the spectator.” She then told him. Well if he didn't want to come down to visit her then why should she bother going up there with them. She continued to pack up the tent she laid out a while back putting it in it's place.

The slave boy did what his master told him, prepping himself for taking his balls in his mouth. He could feel the tip ribbing around in the inside s of his trout. Normally he would find this disgusting but it felt just too good to be true. He wanted so much more now.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:40 pm

He laughed to himself. "Strong willed. I llike that. So much more entertaining to break. "Fine then. I'll just have to let my slave satisfy himself another time." He called and lifted his slaves head off his cock. "Wait here." He said as he stood up, put on his pants (though forgetting his underware, so his slave would have something to do while he was gone.) and walked over to her. "Well then, lets begin shall we. You must be would this girrl survived a knife blade in her chest."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:49 pm

“Oh yes that reminds me” She said lifting up her shirt showing off her scar again. “Didn't have enough time to fix this up earlier.” She then placed a hand on it pumping healing chakra into it. Soon the scar was completely gone as if it didn't exist. “Okay that's better, now then, sorry I wasn't able to met you earlier 'big boy' but I was tired after that run in with the murderous raper from the other night.” She said seductively running a finger on his chin.

Meanwhile the guy still in heat, started to rub himself off using Charrion's underwear. He just needed to cum again, just one more time.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:56 pm

"So not truely undead, but rather, just a strong healer." Charrion said in relief. He would have to have removed her head if she had been like him. "As for meeting me sooner, prahaps if you had, you might not be here now. You must have seen the remains of my 'Meal' When you awoke from being near death." The zombie smirked. "But we are hear now, so let us not waste a golden opperntunity. " Time to judge her worth. See if he shall eat or not.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 6:01 pm

She laughed. “Near death? Oh no, far from it. I was merely faking is all. It takes a lot more to kill me honey.” She said still in her seductive little voice. “I can see why she sort of liked you. You are quite handsome after all. If I was in full form I would even consider dating you.” After that she stopped rubbing his chin for him. She just stared at him with that smirk on her face, the look of the predator looking at prey.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:59 am

Charrion knew the look in her eyes. ITs the same look he gave to may. The hunter's gaze. "Now now, enough with the looks. It seems you do not yet grasp just what I am. Prahaps I should show you." He smirked. "And Maybe you shall allow me to see this true form of yours."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:21 am

“Trust me 'big boy' I would love to simply just show you my full form however I've been have some...complications with it. In order to do so I have to become one with that girl. She however refuses to acknowledge me, thinking I'm just some weird figment of her imagination.” The girl began to rant about her problems. She then stopped to look at Charrion again. “As for you, you're probably right. I don't know everything about you but I'll tell you what I do know. Your the strong, handsome type, with a very strong will. Am I right?” She then went to that look again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:14 pm

If you keep saying that, someone may think your after more then knowledge." Charrion laughed quietly. "But you are only part correct, especially if you assume I'm a good 'Person.'" He said nad took a step back. He pulled out a dagger, hidden under his shirt and raised it in the air. "For you see...." Charrion paused. "I'm not even human." He said and brought the knife down, driving it into his chest, into his heart. e let off a manic laugh as he let go of the blade that now stuck out of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

The girl just stood there with the same smirk completely unphased by the fact he just stabbed himself in the chest. “Really, big boy, you don't have to show off for little old me. And I never said anything thing about you being a 'good guy'” She then walked over to him and gave the dagger a good yank out of him. “I'm actually into the bad boys” She whispered playfully into his ear whilst dropping the dagger on the ground. After whispering she started to walk past him. “Well it's been fun, but I really better be off. Things to do, money to make.”
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:18 pm

No need to leave just yet." Charrion smirked. "Why not join me, This world is soon to belong to me anyway. Join my horde." he laughed, hoping she would accept. Having a demon on his side would certianly aid his goal. "Besides, there would be many 'benefits' to traveling together." He said. "I could show you one now."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:06 pm

The demonic girl stopped and turned back with a smile. It did sound interesting, however she wasn't about to bow down to anyone just yet. If she was to join she would want to be at the very least equal stasis to Charrion, like being his queen or something. But she would have to tell him that later, right now she wanted the demo he was offering. “Okay, I'm watching. What do you have to show me 'big boy'” She said with that hunter's smirk again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 3:41 am

(does she want to fuck now?)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:48 am

(depends how you ask)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:45 am

Judging by her words and the angle of her eyes, she already had a 'perk' picked out. Well then , he would be happy to gift it to her. Charrion smirked and unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive cock from the demon girl. "shall we begin." Charrion would she if she could last the night.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:48 am

“I usually make people pay money for this, but for you I can let you play with me for free.” She said though the only reason was because she really wanted to test drive that cock of his. It was the biggest one she had ever seen. She started to take off her clothes in front of Charrion showing off all the curves of her body. “Like what you see?” She asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 am

"Ahh the look and feel of living flesh. I'm going to enjoy this." He said as he walked foward. He wondered what demonic fluids would do, if they would give him back feeling, if for just a while. Only one way to find out. He walked even closer and then behind her and wrapped hois arms around. His cock was pressed against her ass, bent upwards and his left hand felt up her soft tit while the right went between her thigh, to her clit
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 1:05 am

She gave a soft moan as he started his three way attack. “Oh you are so aggressive.” She said with a grin, showing she was far more pleased then upset. She then reached up to give his zombie mouth a kiss sicking her tongue inside to play with his undead on. The minion in the trees had came 4 times already stroking himself like a mad man till his master told him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange killings in the cloud
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next