Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange killings in the cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nbird13

Nbird13

Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:17 pm

She got on her ass nice and ready for him to enter. She couldn’t wait for his new seed but she still couldn’t transform for him no matter how hard she tried. It was because of the girl. As long as the girls mind was not in sync with the demonic girl’s mind their true demonic status would never be achieved. Even if she got the extra energy from him any changes made would just reverse again. “We can try to achieve my full demon status later, Right now just fuck the shit out of me!” She told him. She had a plan but right now this was all she wanted to do right now.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:28 pm

"Well if I can't have my true queen, this fake queens ass will have to do." His dick was still water from her saliva. No need to hold back. He put the tip against her ass and grabbed hre hair. He pulled back on her hair to hold her in place as he blasted his dick inside of her. The massive rod was allthe way into her intestinesby the time his crotch slammed against her asscheeks. She was truely speared with his cock. Again, any normal human, the pain of what he just did to her insides would have been to much, but not for a demon. "Are you ready to vomit undead cum." He said, even through he knew what her answer would be. His balls, noww almost four times their original sicze, held enough cum to fill her whole digestive system with made half a gallon that would pour our her mouth just from quantity, and another quater gallon as vomit
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Her ass started to bleed out blood as his gigantic was trusted inside of her, reforming her insides for his cock alone. All that pain that would have normally happened was pure bliss to her. She gripped the ground with her hands, preparing herself to throw up his cum. “Please! Fill me with your semen!” She begged waiting for him to start the party.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:40 am

"Here you go." Like turning a fauset, Charrion commanded his ball to release and so they did, with great force. Cum sprayed out of his dick like a fire hose, going up her intestines, filled her stomack and up to her throat then out her mouth. But not just a few drops. hal a gallon out her mouth immdiately, with a fulls stomachs worth that she would be orced by her human body to throw up. But Charrion wasn't done with her yet. He pulled out and watched the cum pour out of her ass and walked infront of her. He pushhed her on her ass, forcing her to vomit cum all over herself adn aimed his penis. Just like inside her, his dick turned into a hose to empty out the rest of the demoncreated cum. He blasted her from head to toe with um, making the front of her body white with cum. And to finish. He grabbed her head and slammed his cock into her mouth nad down her throat while she comtinued to throw up cum and finished his load by emptying enough cum that forced it down all the way through her stomacj and intestines and out her ass like a sprinkler
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 7:44 pm

The demon girl moaned shortly as she felt the cum push and fill its way up her digestive system. She then had no choice but to start throwing up the extra. She loved this. She had his smelt and mark all over her insides and outsides. A large puddle of cum started to form all around her as her ass and mouth leaked his precious milk. It took minutes upon minutes for her to finally stop throwing up to speak. “I may not be in full form, but now I feel like I’m truly yours.” The girl then laid back in all of the sticky cum. The minion boy was still weak sitting while leaning on a tree, watching in envy as she got all his masters cum.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Charrion watched as she finished her internal cumbath. While he waited, he looked over at his minion. Te virus attacked his brain again, removing his memory. "You will return home and forget about me until I call upon you again." He ordered in the man's head. The sun was just rising and he turned back to his queen. He walked and knelt down next to her. "Now to infect." He said and bit down on her neck, ripping flesh off and eating it and infecting her. She would heal like she did that night in the alley and the bite wasn't large enough to kill even if she didn't. "Lets teach your host about demons
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:17 pm

The minion did as he was told and left them. The demon girl looked up at her husband and nodded. “I agree and with your help we can end her stubbornness.” She told him. “Maybe you can use your virus to set up a sort of conference with the three of us. I’m always in the back of her mind so if you can somehow take her there…” She started to suggest to him with a plan. “I’m fading for now but we’ll meet again if you succeed.” The demonic girl said as she started to drift to sleep. “I’m Elixir”, were her final words as she closed her eyes.

(btw gor is helping me out with skype so if you get on it then maybe we could smut a little)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Charrion waited for the host girl to return. He was stading infront of her hard and half naked while she was cover in gallons of cum. He used his virus so she couldn't scream or move her legs. "Hello girl. LEts talk about demons." He said to her nad the virus ripped up her mind so Elixir could speak to her as well."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:54 pm

Keiko was in shock as she was half naked in a pool of stinking semen. “What!” She said as loud as she could without screaming. “What did you do to me?”

“What did he do to us you mean” Elixir then spoke inside her mind. Keiko though this was just some figment of her imagination, just a dream! She closed her eyes wished to walk up.

“This can’t be real! Go away!” Keiko spouted out
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:20 pm

She is real. That is my demon queen in your head and in your soul. And she wants out, as do I." Charrion said. "Now you two make nice, for I wish to she my queen in her truest form." He ordered. "I will play with you mind and force this. So one way or another, my queen will rise."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13

Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 pm

“I…I don’t understand” Keiko said confused and terrified.

“I’ll try to explain” Elixir started to say. “Me and you are attached to one another. We are both a side of the same coin. But right now that coin, if you will has not been completely whole. The faces appear when the coin is flip yet the coin itself doesn’t exist. My lover over their wishes for that to happen.”

“I still don’t understand and beside how can I trust you. You used to brag how you killed my mother.” Keiko then responded not really believing the demon inside her actually did it till now.

“The bitch had what was coming to her!” Elixir then shouted back even though it was probably not going to help them bond.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 am

Charrion started to dress, she would th egirls fight. As long as he got his queen, he would be fine. He forced his penis down his pantleg and zipped up then went off to find his shirt. If the girls didn't sure it out soon, he was going to have to force the issue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange killings in the cloud   Strange killings in the cloud - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange killings in the cloud
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5