Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu Empty
PostSubject: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:05 pm

The stadium roared as the black ops erected their most powerful barriers to protect the crowd. The screamss of the crowd could be here in the tunnels were the fights readied themselves. Xeno smirked. "Showtime Sheedin. Let's not disappoint." Xeno laughed. "They will need a stronger barrier if I am pushed all the way out." The demon laughed as well. Xeno's eyes turned red as he walked out inot the daylight. The shadow Warrior raised his blade and the Crowd went wild. "Now. The Jounin Exam's my Begin." The announcer called out over a PA system. "Will the challenger please step foward. And my both contestence battle well and die with honor."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Zentsu had gottan done up, His stomach still had butterflys in it. But none the less he looked new, Fresh hair and not cuts Fresh clothes, Though he knew it wouldn't last, It couldn't this was a fight to end all fights. He smiled inwardly as kiko nodded reassuringly. He stepped out into the bright day with a smirk "Well Well, This will be fun" There was no wing because of the barrier, But that only ment no dramtic hair blowing. none the less, He was ready, And started out as such, He had started to soak fire underground and started off with a sneaky and quick trick, Fire under the ground shot out towards his enemy, Looking to attack Xeno's face
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:15 pm

Xeno quickly pushed himslef to the left, throwing himself into a sideroll and the flames past by. "Fire huh." He laughed. "This just got a whole lot more fun. Ready Sheedin." Xeno said and the demon began to take over. "Always." The demon grinned. Xeno's teeth started to grow to fangs, an his nails gecame claws. Not ready for his full half demon form, Sheedin kept his own chakra inside Xeno, and instead would use up Xeno's first. Xeno started to sharge in a light sprint, keeping his focus between his opponent and the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Zentsu's smiled as his eyes turned red, He raised fire around his feet, It was solid fire, More then enough to stop a physcial attack or kunai, and provide a nice burn if it was a punch, He smirked and shot out flames towards his rushing enemy, Then, summoned fire beisde Xeno, On both sides attacking and blocking his path to move left or right, Zentsu was ready for a high jump too,ready to counter it
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:26 pm

The demon laughed. The boy was had more power then he let on. But these little sparks of flame better not be the only thing that the boy could do, or this fight would be over in a hurry. Xeno loaded chakra into his katana and kicked himself off the ground. He used a butterfly kick to spin sideways right over toe brust of flame. When he landed, he stadded his blade into the ground. For everyone but Xeno, this would like he did it to keep balance, but Xeno did it for a whole over reason. He swept his claw through the swords shadow and twisted nad he pulled it out and continued to run foward. "Lets see how you like it." Xeno got close and stabbed his claw into the ground. The shadows on his claw buried underground and brust up at Zentsu, right infront og him and aimed for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Zentsu moved backwards and batted the shadow away Kiko Growled from inside Zentsu, a shadow user? This was going to be a long fight, They were long sense enemys with shadow users. None the less Zentsu smirked and summoned fire everywhere. From every angle except where the two stood, He illumanted everything within reachable distance. Smirking "You can't use shadows when there are none. Not even our shadows exist anymore. Heraised some fire above Xeno and sent it barreling down like a missile, While razor sharp fire was laid in a circle around Xeno
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Sheedin felt something, as the shadows were barely avoided. Something angry. "I think we are in the presence of another host." Sheedin laughed as the fire spread everywhere. "Shall I." Sheedin said nad waited for Xeno's approval. The demon grinned and as the fires began to crash around Xeno, a pair of Black wings ripped out of Xeno's back, and he flew up, simply using the demon's own power to bash away the flames nad raise above them. "I hope your not burnt Xeno." The demon laughed. 'Don't worry. His fire is pretty weak and low tempurture in comparison to other fire users I know. Besides, the jacket took it worse.' Xeno whispered in his mind to the demon. "It seems this fight will be getting rather interesting, so lets skip to the fun bits." The demon laughed. "Shall you let me off the leash Xeno." Xeno laughed withth demon. 'I believe this fire host needs to understand his place.' Xeno whispered nad with that Myth shealthed the katana and his skin began to grey. His hair turned black and red blood patches appered all over his skin. "We'll start with half and see how well you do."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:25 am

"So you've figured it out? Yeah, Im a host" Zentsu smirked and listened to kiko as he rared to get out, He smirked and his hair started to turn as red as his eyes, The heat on his flame rose by thousands, A few thousands, Hotter then any human could control. His own wings grew and came out of his back, He launched off the ground and rose into the air, his fire staying on the ground so as to not cast any shadows, he summoned a small bit of hell fire in normal fire, It would keep buning forever, he mixed the hell fire with normal fire lashing out towards the demons wings, letting half of the fire attack while the other half tornado'd around xeno's
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:43 pm

"He's quiet the show off isn't he." The demon laughed with Xeno. "Ok then, lets show off. I grow sick of all this light." The demon looked up and closed his eyes and mouth. 'Do it Sheedin.' Xeno whispered in the demon's mind. Sheedin's eyes and mouth snapped open, and prue darkness came blasting out like a fountain. The dark matter coated the demon's skin as the fire hit him. The ooze crept dowand and upwards as it shifted and started to grow a whole new form. The form grew larger and larger until finally it was 10' tall black mass. Then the mass to shape. Sheedin's truest form. The demon flipped his arms out, knocking away the flames that still burned at him and fired out a blast of pure darkness at the sky. It hit hte barrier and quickly coated the inside of it. Fans boo'd as their vision of the fight became zero. "Welcome to my world, fire demon." Sheedin said in a manic voice.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Kiko looked all around and sighed "Looks like im not playing with an amature demon, He scratched his head and zentsu lent over his body. His true form wasn't Ten feet or over done, But a red haired demon with the features of a human and the blackest of wings. Morning star himself weas envious of Kiko's wings. The streched out and far. They doubled his body in length but folded over so they werent a huge target. Kiko summoned a ring of black fire around him, This fire was straight from hell, Hotter then the fires of the sharingan, More controled then the best fire user. He smirked and leaned down "LETS GO THEN" He flew, Very quickly towards the legs of Sheedin The fire twisted and turned around his legs then tightened up trying to trip the demon. Hell fire recoated the ground within seconds, Meaning if he did trip fire would be there to greet him, Also preventing to much movement. It lit the place up but not enough. Zentsu was deffinatly at a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since July, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu   Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jounin Exam: Xeno vs Zentsu
Page 1 of 1