Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:51 pm

She looked up at his dick as it hovered right above her head. She prayed he would last quiet awhile. It looked rather tasty. She lifted her leg up again and continued to rub lotion into her skin. She spread her other leg to the side, letting him get a good look her her pussy from where he was kneeling. Her hands glided from her ankle down to her thigh nad beyond, going to her hip and between her legs as she rubbed in the last of the lotion it her hip nad around her pussy. She got more lotion and rubbed it onto both her hands, then rolled to her side and she started to rub ehr ass with one hand and her breast with the other. Humming a low moan as she rubbed, keeping an eye on Katsu's cock all the while.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Getting bored and even more aroused by watching her, fels tease him completely.  Her ass was soo nice and shiny when she applied the lotion, he could resist as he moved closed to her. Crawling onto the bed and kneeling before her taking her feet with his hands, placing one on either side of his dick. Feeling the soft soles, toes sliding over it already lubed. Giving him a foot job was Sooo good and her sexy hairless, shit legs. Going all the way up to her pussy.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Fels laughed as she was forced to foot fuck him. Then she heard a voice. A female empolyee. 'Excuse me. There is someone here to see you personally.' The employee called. Fels looked at Katsu, then turened her head and called back "Who is it." From the enterence a new voice called out. "Its me Fels.' It was male and when she heard it, her eyes lit up. She jumpped from the bed and turned back to Katsu. "Sorry bout this. Please get dressed." And tarted to ran towards the door. "Shut the door she called before turning the corner and hugging the guy in the doorway and giving him a long passionate kiss. "Welcome home dear."
Back to top Go down
Sharky Man

Sharky Man

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:34 pm

Katsu could believe what just happened as quick as he was in their she vanished and with his acute ears understood. The way her eyes out up from being almost cold and uncaring to full on emotion she truly cared for the guy. And that pissed Katsu off. Putting his pant on with difficulty before walking up to the door, to vent his anger. Walking up charging Chakra in his legs he kicked the door off it's hinges making it fly into the wall where it splintered into pieces. He smiled feeling better after that wanton destruction, he had a random temper at useral turning round the corner he nodded to the guy.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:54 pm

Fels nad her boyfriend hear the door expolde, but simply shrugged it off. Not the first time. As Katsu rounded the corner, Fels stepped to the side. "Katsu, this is my boyfriend Feuer." She said wit her arm around Feuer's waist. 'Fels, you aren't doing the masterbate while I lotion game again." Feuer shook his head. 'Look, let me explain. I'm a shinobi and Fels isn't so there is a lot of time where she is alone. She's a very...sexually active woman, so as long as she stays clean and not pregnate, she can sleep with whoever she wants while I'm away."
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan

Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Since it hasn't been replied to since August, can i have permission to move this to the Dead rp's section???
Back to top Go down
http://tsukirhuu.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)   Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Split Personalities (Gor & Xeno Private Mature)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2