Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trickster and servent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

trickster and servent. Empty
PostSubject: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:22 pm

Geschumack sat in his study, reading under his lamp. The house was quiet, and he was at peace with the world for once. No tricks, lies, or schemes today. Just nice quiet reading about the lore of other cultures. then the doorbell rang. So much for that plan. Geschumack sighed nad got up. The doorbell rang again. "Yes yes, I'm coming." He said as he reached the door. He pulled it up. Standing outside his door were two large jounin and a young medical ninja. "May I help you." He said in a sarcasticlly friendly voice. "Ah wait, let me guest, This is the young servent girl who is suppose to help me learn kindness to others. Assigned to me by my superiors because I'm not a people person. Although, they should realize, that a job that involves gathering information from gentlemen with dark colored histories tends to leave one with a few off-color tendencies themselves. Now I know that your job is to simply drop her off and you have done that well, Now if you don't mind, I am rather busy, so if you would so please go away." The two shinobi got the hint. They weren't about to argue with Geschumack, not in the form he was in. The simply left the girl and disappered. "As for you." He sighed. "You'll be living with me for now I suppose so come in." He ran his fingers through is hand nad moved to the side, letting hte girl in.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:35 pm

"O-okay," Kora said softly. Stepping inside.

She had felt a slight prick of annoyance at the word 'servant.'

She was a medic ninja. Though....she supposed her position was quite servant like....she basically ran around all day healing people, getting special medicines, herbs, and potions at the Hokage's orders, being told who to heal and where.....oh who was she kidding. She was a servant.

Kora began to fiddle with her fingers, a habit when she was nervous.

Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:46 pm

Geschumack closed the door nad looked at the girl standing before him. "Hmmm." He said. A visual inspection was in order. "Long blonde hair, kept clean and tidy. Good. Cute face, no blemishs. No scars, clearly not a fighter, though that I know from your file. Skinny but not too skinny." He said as he bagan to walk around, commenting on her apperence. "Atleast you will not be needlessly straving yourself, though I'm guessing you do work out. A nervous tick" He watched her findle her fingers around. "And ahhh, thats a particular color of eyes." He stopped walking right infront of her. "Ok then, as you know, I am Geschumack. I am part of the Anbu and you have been picked to be my....example." He shook his head at this thought. "However, I was also informed that you wouldn't just live here without working. I believe the exact words of my superiors were 'Live-in servant.'" Geschumack chuckled to himself. "Do not worry your pretty blonde head. I have no intention of abusing you or asking you for more that I would have a guest do. Simply clean up after yourself and don't bother me in my study."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:17 pm

Kora didnt know whether to feel insulted or proud. SHe found it a bit rude with the whole examination thing, but then he had called her skinny.....it felt nice. No one had said that to her before.

Kora vaguely remembered her days in the academy, when she had been constantly made fun of for her weight. She decided not to dwell on the subject.

"A-alright," she said softly. Damn that stuttering.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:31 pm

"Ahhh, do not be nervous, young Kora. I will not harm you." He laughed at how nervous she was. "follow me. i will show you the house." He said and started walking, motioning for her to follow. "Here is the kitchen and dining room. Feel free to make us dinner and such if you feel the urge. Normally I don't cook." He said, and continued to walk. "And here i the living room. You'll be sleeping on the couch until a room is prepared. You...were given to me under short notice." He walked her to the stairs. "Upstairs in my room nad a guest bedroom, however, it doesn't have any furnisher up there." He said and then they came to a large door. "This is my study." He opened the door. The inside was like a libray. "I spend most of my time reading in here. Feel free to come and read whenever you like, just please avoid any excess noise." He said and walked inside. "Oh nad put the book back where you found them."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Kora nodded.

"Thankyou," she said softly.

She felt a little embarassed at being so nervous. But it wasnt nervousness so much as shyness. Kora was naturally extremely shy.

As for the stuttering...it was just a habit. A bad one, at that.

Kora smiled lightly. Maybe this whole live-in servant thing wouldnt be so bad.

Although....she would be sure to let him know she was only a year younger than him, since he seemed to believe she was quite a bit younger. Maybe in some subtle way.....later....

For some reason, Kora kept getting the feeling that his face looked familiar somehow, but couldnt place it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:19 pm

"AS I said there is no reason to be nervos or shy. You may address me as Geschumack, or Hurrikan, Geschu. Master if your feeling theatrical. Or Loki, a name given to the god of tricksters." He bowed at hte title given to him by him captain. As he stood up, he brushed his hair back in sure a way that a young fan-girl may turn into a puddle of goo. He walked over to his chair and sat down, picking up the book he had been reading before nad flipped to the page he was on. The was another chair right next to his and a small coffee table infront of them. He peered over his book after he turned a page and saw Kora was standing there. "Well...Come have a seat. I'm sure you have a few questions, as do I."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:21 am

((>/////< your teasing me.....*melts into fangirl goo*))

Kora complied and sat down.

She actually didn't really have any questions for Geschumack, but she would answer whatever he asked.

Well....she did have one question.
"Um...well....I don't know what you would prefer me to address you as.....what do you wish for me to call you?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:15 am

"You ask the question as if you wish for me to reply with 'master' and if that is the case feel free to call me 'master Loki.'" geschumack laughed, wondering if the girl would actually call him that. "whatever you wish to address me as will be fine." he said, his gaze moved over with the same fangirl melting power as before. He flipped the page of his book and laughed. He was reading about Norse mythology and had come across a page on Loki.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:40 pm

(( >////< tease. Fangirl melting power? He has like...fangirl TORCHING power xD. *melts*))

"Well....I....uh.....alright, Master Loki," Kora replied softly.

She noticed that he was reading Norse mythology, and smiled. She did quite a lot of reading on it herself. It was a hobby of hers, to study different mythology in her spare time.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:46 pm

"So you are going with master then. An appropriate title I suppose." He said, looking over his book at her. He read a few more pages and then placed a bookmark nad closed it. "Would you be a dear and get the door." He said even though the door bell hadn't rang. But almost immdiently as he put his book down, it chimed through the house. "He's such a creature of habit." Loki laughed and motioned for Kora to go welcome their guest.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:56 pm

Kora bowed and walked to the door, opening it.

"Hello," she said softly to the person.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:01 pm

The blue haired man in a black cloak looked down at the girl and walked in. Wasser wasn't much for conversation, but now he definatly had something to discuss with Geschumack. He walked past Kora and into Loki's study. "Well Hello Wasser. Back already. Do not worry, I'm not holding her hostage, she's the live in servent assigned by our superiors, suppose to help me learn humility." Loki laughed as he spoke, knowing everything Wasser would say without him saying it. "Oh Kora my dear, could you please put on a pot of tea for the three of us." Hewinked at her, another fangirl melting moment.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:21 pm

((Damn you..>////<))

"Yes..."

Kora disappeared into the kitchen, and started making tea.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 pm

Wasser sat next to Loki and sighed. 'Your...'He said but was cut off by Loki "Being particualrly nice to the girl, yes. I am. She's cute." He laughed. "But you've never held that as a reason to play nice.' Wasser said in reply. "Well, maybe she is a special kind of cute..." He said ans looked into the doorway. He could hear her pouring water in the kitchen, "Besides, she's living here now, might aswell have her help around the house. Being nice usually helps moral." He laughed and stood up. "Well it was nice talking to you." He smirked. "You never do stay for tea." 'Just because your good at gathering information doesn't mean you can just speak for someone.' Wasser said back, trying to sound commanding. "Then you are staying." Loki responded. Wasser simply grunted and walked out of the house. "He'll always be that predictable." Loki left the study and entered the kitchen. "It seems out guest has left, so you and I shall have tea together." He said and smiled and fangirl melting smile.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:20 am

((this is payback for all the times Ive teased you, isn't it? >////<))
"U-um ok..." was Kora's reply.
She blushed very slightly, and silently hoped he didn't notice.

She offered him a cup of tea, the proper way that a servant should-
Wih her head bowed, and both hands supporting the cup.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 12:49 am

Loki smiled and shook his head. As he took the cup, he placed his hands over hers for a second. "Very cute." He whispered. More fangirl melting. He then took the cup nad sat down and pulled the other chiar close to him. He had seen her blush. She liked him. But he liked her too. He would never say it out loud, but torture her alittle day by day. "Let us drink to our new relasionship." He said nad held up his cup before taking a sip. "Thats the best tea I've had." He said, looking down at the tea in the cup
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:03 pm

"I....I-I'm glad you like it," kora said softly.
"I used to work in a Tea House, you see, before becoming a medic ninja. The Tea House was called The Jade Dragon. It's a nice little place, friendly people....."
Kora closed her eyes, and remembered the days when she worked there. It was fun, and paid pretty well.... It had been what was keeping food on the table at the time. The owner was a kind old man named Gichi, and sometimes he would give her a free meal, or treats here and there. Gichi was the closet thing to a parent she'd really had.
She regretted not visiting him for a while, and made a mental note to visit the Jade Dragon to see him as soon as she got some free time.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:35 pm

"You do not have to worry about money while living here. I was given a pay raise and a weekly income to afford to have us both live under the same roof. Do not worry, you will be well fed under my roof." He said and sipped his tea. "I who, however, like to meet the man who raised such a good servent." He laughed as she spoke of her time at the tea house. Clearly she had a father figure there sfrom the way her voice trailled off as one thought of someone close to them.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:01 pm

((Kora isnt struggling with money. During the time that she was working at the Tea Shop, she was, but when she got her job as a medic ninja the pay was much higher and she didnt struggle anymore...))

Servant.....Servant.....she wasnt raised as a servant.

Kora's right fist clenched for a second before she looked up.

Her eyes had shifted to black. So had her hair.

"I wasn't raised as a fucking servant. No one owns me,' she hissed. It was her 'dark' side.
There was no trace left of her other personality.

"I'm sick of constantly being talked down to by everyone around me. You know something? Im in the Hokage's top ranks of Medic Ninja. You know what that means, huh?!" She growled, stepped closer and looking him in the eye.
. She definitly looked pissed off.
"We are the same fucking rank. So stop acting like your so high and mighty, because your not! I am no lowly servant," she snarled.
She stalked out of the house without another word, slamming the door.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm

And parhaps, if you would like respect, you should staop yelling at a shadow." Loki said. He was standing at hte doorway. THe Loki she had been screaming at slowly turned to smoke and fade away. He shook his head and laughed to himself as she stormed out. So that was her dark half that he was told about. "She'll learn that we are all servents." He laughed. "We all have masters." He turned and entered his study, returning to his book. She would have to return sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm

((this post does have canon reference, but it's necessary because Kora needs to talk to the hokage, who I'm assuming is still Tsunade))
As a matter a fact, she wasn't returning.

Kora, her dark side flaring, went directly to the hokage's office.

Luckily, there wasn't anyone else here to see the hokage, so she didn't have to wait long.

Kora stepped into the office and walked up to the desk.
"Lady Tsunade?"
She looked up from her paperwork and met Kora's gaze. "Yes?" she asked, sounding bored.

"I'm quitting my mission. That guy, Geschumack? I can't deal with him. He's an insolent little prick with a fucking superiority complex."
Tsunade face-palmed. She knew this would happen.
"As it turns out, you were right. I'm not cut out for this kind of mission work. I'll stick to my duties as a medic."
With that, she walked out, not waiting for the hokage's response. Kora, in her dark side, could care less.

Kora didn't shift back to her light side until she reached her house.
She sighed, plopped down on her bed, and groaned.
She was glad she hadn't moved any of her stuff, or it would have been harder to leave Geschumack when she did.
Her kitten, Peach, curled up on her stomach.
Kora smiled, and then fell asleep.
She was woken up a few hours later by a loud banging at her door.
She opened it, and was greeted by three jonin.
"You are to return to your mission, miss," said one of them. "By direct order of the hokage."
Well....she should have stuck around to hear her answer.
......"Fuck you," Kora growled, her dark side returning.
And an hour later, she found herself outside Geschumack's door.
She knocked, then proceeded to stand here, practically emanating dark energy.

Last edited by Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm

(ok then i guess this rp is over =/ I can't think of a way to continue it)
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:49 pm

No!! Q_Q
Ill change it then.... Sad
I just don't know what since that was the only idea I had...
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 pm

if you want to, go right ahead. I'm honestly sad it ended that way too, but there was nothing i could do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trickster and servent.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: RP Zone :: Konohagakure village-
Jump to: