Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trickster and servent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

trickster and servent. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:53 pm

He laughed and sat next to her once she had sat up herself. He looked over at her quickly before picking up his plate and starting to eat. "Don't worry. It was rather sweet." He whispered as he ate.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:03 am

"S-sweet? Master I fainted, I don't see what's sweet about that..."

Peach jumped into Kora's lap and began purring.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:09 am

"Nothing...Do not worry about it. Just the ramblings of a man who's mind is far older then his body. He laufhed at himself and continued eating. Soon his plate was empty and he placed it on the counter and finished off his coffee. "Now then, what shall we do today."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:37 am

Kora was unsure. She thought that they could do something related to her missionc considering her mission was to somehow teach him kindness and humility while acting as his servant. But the problem was, she had no idea how the hell she was supposed to do it.

So instead of answering at all, she just remained quiet.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:36 am

"If you are thinking about your mission, then don't. They sent you hear as a way to keep me quiet and happy. I do tend to go and remind the higher ups that I know every single one of their secrets when I'm upset. They didn't plan on you doing any more then to keep me quiet." He laughed to himself, but every word was true. "So now, what do YOU want to do."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:24 pm

"But I....."
Kora didnt have an idea. She was so used to being told what to do, that when she was faced with deciding on it herself, she drew a blank.
She stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Loki shook his hand. "If that is your wish, then we can just sit here together." He lended back and jokingly put his arm around her shoulder, more to see her reaction then anything else.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 pm

"M-m-master...."
Kora's face turned beet red again.
"...I...um.......I have to visit my house quickly, if that's alright.....I have to stop by to feed my other pets, you see..." it wasn't a comeplete lie. She DID have to feed them, but not until the afternoon.
Anything to get out of this awkward situation with Loki.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Loki reteated his arm. He could tell she wasn't entirlly truthful, but wasn't totally lying either. Sure then." He said adn stood up. "Shall we go together, or would you rather go allow." He asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:25 am

"Sure, if you wish.... I must warn you though. I have three dogs, four cats (not including peach), a snake, and a falcon. It can get to be quite a zoo sometimes...."
Kora wondered how he would react to this.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:28 am

Loki laughed at the small petting zoo she kept at her home. "I would rather like to see tis. Animals can be so much better comany then most people on this world. Not all of them, but a good amount." He laughed some more and helped Kora up. "Shall we leave now."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:44 am

"Um....alright," kora said softly.

Peach meowed and crawled into Kora's bag.
She left the house, and began leading Loki through the streets towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:23 am

Loki followed kora closely as she led him through town. He could tell when they reached her house. The sounds of animals could be heard even from outside. "I suppose this is it." he said and waited for Kora to open the door before entering.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Kora opened the door, and let both of them inside.

Almost instantly, a huge german shepard came running at them, barking haopily.
He almost knocked Kora down, and started licking her face.

"Woah, Woah," Kora giggled, pushing the dog away gently.

Turning back to Loki, she smiled. "This is Roiyaru," she said, motioning to the dog.

"And....sorry about all the noise. They are usually quieter than this, at least, when i'm here...."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 am

Loki nodded. He wasnt annoyed by the noise, far from it. He was out of the house, so the noise didn't bother him. He watched as she tried to handle her pets and calm them all down, laughed to himself. "They seem to have missed you." He remarked.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:16 am

"Yeah...I'm not sure why though. I haven't even been gone twenty-four hours yet..."
Soon, all of her pets were there, but they weren't as loud.
There was Roiyaru, a golden retriever, a terrier, a calico cat, an orange cat, a brown cat, and a Siamese cat. A White falcon flew around in circles, and a green snake curled itself around Kora's arm, nuzzling her face.
Kora smiled. "I suppose I do have a lot of pets....want me to introduce you?"
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:23 am

"Sure." He shrugged. "If you insist." He said and knew these would be a ton of names that he wouldn't remember half of. not all at once anyway. He readied his mind for the name barriarbment before saying "Go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:35 am

"Well, you already know Roiyaru," kora said, motioning to the german Shepard.
"Now for the others. The golden retriever is Kaden, he's about five years old. The terrier is Tyra. Now for the cats....the calico is Sprinkles, the orange is Alphonse, the brown is Cocoa, and the Siamese is Snowflake. The falcon is Rayma, and the snake is Sin. You'll learn their genders later," kora said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:32 am

Loki smiled and lowered his head in a bow. "I'm sure I will." he would have to weird all those names down later. For being a master for working with people, he just couldn't remember pet names. He ran his fingers through his hair, flicking some of it to the side. Another moment of fan girl melting that was only missing a sparkle background to show the sexiness of it.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:41 pm

((>///< your being so mean q_q Razz Razz Razz ))

Kora blushed slightly.

Sin coiled around her neck, almost like a green scarf.

To anyone observing, it would look like she was about to try and strangle Kora, like a python would. But she wasnt- that was Sin's way of giving a hug.

Kaden walked up to Loki and sniffed him. He growled slightly, but then walked away.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Loki immediatly noticed Kora's face turning red, even before the snake coiled around her. "Kora, are you not feeling well again, your face is red." He said, ignoring the growling dog. He placed his hand on her forehead again. "You feel warm again."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:21 pm

"Really? I'm fine," she said, going beet red.
Sin hissed and tried to bite Loki.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Loki glared down at the snake, who immediatly retreated from his hand. He shoook his head, removing the glare from his eyes. "Sorry about that, sometimes creatures need to understand who's in charge." He said, having made a living by that rule. "And at you sure you are ok."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Kora bowed very deeply.
"I'm fine.....I am very sorry, Master Loki. Sin hasn't ever tried to bite someone before..I don't know what's gotten into her..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:27 pm

"It is fine, my Kora" He said and placed his hand on her shoulder and lifted her up from her bow. Their eyes locked as he gazed down at her. For one brief, fan girl melting moment, Loki and Kora were the only ones alive on that planet. And then the moment ended as on of the dogs pushed on Loki's leg, trying to make him leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trickster and servent.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: RP Zone :: Konohagakure village-
Jump to: