Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trickster and servent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

trickster and servent. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:36 pm

It was Tyra, the little terrier.
She was growling, scratching Loki's leg and trying to push him away.
However...she was so small, it wasn't really making a difference.

"Tyra," kora said. "Bad dog." she lifted Tyra up off the ground, holding the puppy like one would hold a baby.
"Behave," kora scolded.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 pm

"I can see I am not very welcome here." Loki sighed. "I will return home." He said and with that, he turned at walked out, heading back home. He waved at her before closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:19 am

Kora set Tyra down.
"Wait, Master!"
Kora ran after him.
"Please don't go....I-I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 am

Loki stopped and turned his head to see Kora chasing after him. "Why are you sorry. You have done nothing wrong. Your pets have taken me as a threat. That was not your doing.Go back and spend time with them. Make sure they are fed, then you may return home." He said and continued walking home
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 am

For some odd reason that she could not explain, his words seemed to sting.
"Y-yes...master...."
She returned to her home and fed her pets.
For the first time since she could remember, she felt angry with them.
"You stupid little..." she didnt finish her sentence.
Kaden whined loudly, with his ears down and tail between his legs.
"....Alright, boy. I'm sorry for yelling..."
After straightening up around the house, she decided to return to Loki.

Kora walked back to Loki's house, with the animal that did like him- Peach, the tiny kitten.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:12 am

Loki was quietly working in his study, reading up on animal behavior. He wanted to understand why Kora's pets were instently hostial to him. He was still reading when Kora got home. On his Study room door, a small 'Do not Disturb' sign was hung on the handle
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:19 am

Kora saw the sign and didn't go in, but Peach did.
The small kitten nosed his way into Loki's study, and began nuzzling his hand.
Kora was in the kitchen, making some tea.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:23 am

"Ah, i see the two of you are back." Loki said looking down at the cat. He petted the kittens head while continuing to read. "Atleast one of her pets approves of me." Loki laughed tohimself and summoned a light breeze that pushed the door closed. "I hope you don't mind, but I'd rather not have Kora coming in for a while."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 am

((iPod is dying, gtg now sry.))
Peach tilted his head, wondering why.
He meowed, then nuzzled Loki again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:18 am

Do not worry. It's nothing to worry about it." he said to the cat. He read for hours until he finished a few books on the same subject before getting up, lifting the cat in his arm. He walked out of the study and placed that kitten down on the floor. "kora, are you here." he called
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:21 pm

"Yes, Master," Kora replied softly.
She had finished making the tea, and had also cooked lunch.
"I...I made l-lunch, that is, i-if you want any....i'm sorry, I should have asked first....." Kora bowed.

It was in her nature to apologize for every little thing.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:55 pm

"Relax dear Kora." HE said as he entered the kitchen to see what she had made. "I was busy studying...with your kitten." He said and placed the cat on the floor. "So whats for lunch. I'
m starving."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:03 pm

"Chicken onigiri, and tea..."
Kora really hoped he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:11 pm

"That sounds wonderful" He said and sat down infront of a cup of tea. HE wanted for her to serve and sit down before starting to eat. He pet Peach while he waited. "I was reading about animal behavior. I believe your pets were under teh assumption that I was attempting to take their 'mother' from them.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Kora served both of them, then sat down to eat.
"I'm not sure what you mean," she mumbled. She hoped that Loki would explain a little more clearly.
Or maybe kora just had trouble understanding things. It happened a lot to her, now that she though about it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Your pets think of you as master." He took a sip of his tea. "And I was a threat, one that would take away their master." He took a bite of a piece of his chicken. "This is really good." He said after swallowing. "WAnyways, Because I was about to threating the one who takes care of them, they, out of instinct, hated me and wanted me to leave."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 pm

"Oh..."
Kora was silent.
"I'm sure they'll warm up to you. Animals always do...."

"And I'm glad that you like my cooking. This might sound silly, but I like cooking for people. It.." she paused for a second. "It gives me a feeling that I am of use, that I'm not worthless," she continued in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 pm

"Kora, you are far from useless." Loki laughed and winked at her quickly. He continued too eat, absorbed by the tasty food and tea. When he finished, he leaned back in his chair and sighed happily. "I havn't had a dinner so good in a long time." He laughed,
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:03 am

((it was lunch, but whatever Razz))
Kora turned pink. She felt flattered, and happy. It really meant something to her that Loki liked it.
"Um...t-Thankyou, Master."
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:09 am

(I meant lunch)

Loki finally stood up and rotated his neck around. One thing that reading wasn't good for was the neck. He was feeling quiet stiff right now. "Ah damn. You won't happen to know how to massage someone's neck who you." He joked, he would probably have to go ask Fels if she would do it.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 am

((I don't know how to give a neck massage, but Kora does Razz Razz ))
"If you want one, master...I-I-I could...maybe..well..." Kira started fiddling with her fingers, a habit.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:28 am

Loki looked at her in suprise, he didnt except her to agree to do it, but if she wa offering. Loki sat down. "Sure, why not." He laughed and waited for her to start
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 12:35 am

Kora gently began to massage his neck, being very gentle et first, but then aplying more pressure.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:23 am

Loki moaned quietly as she rubbed her neck. It felt very good. "Ahhh Kora, where did you learn this. It feels amazing." he said In a dreamily, relaxed state. She was working wonders on his neck. "I wonder if you can do a back massage as well."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:34 am

"I-if you wish..."
Kora was blushing, and was was glad she was behind him so he couldn't see.
She moved her hands lower, applying a bit more pressure as she started to massage his back.
"Your muscles feel quite tense," she murmured.
Kora continued to work on massaging his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trickster and servent.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: RP Zone :: Konohagakure village-
Jump to: