Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trickster and servent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

trickster and servent. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 am

Loki smiled. He stood up and led her to the couch. He took off his shirt and laid down on the couch on his stomach. "Ok, now you can start." his arms rested on floded arms. He wondered how thorough she would be. When he had Fels do this, she was did full body. Kora was probably not that brave or bold
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Kora gently began massaging his back. She was blushing.
And then...her dark side took over. Her eyes and hair shifted to jet-black.
But...she wasn't angry. She was simply...more daring.

She massaged a bit more deeply.
If he wanted her to do anything else, she would.

'Dark Kora' was truly a polar opposite personality.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 2:04 pm

Loki had no plans of going any farther, and no reason to believe she would even if he did. He was simply enjoying the massage, and suprised at how good she was at this. "Where did you learn to do this." Loki sighed happily. "Boyfriend parhaps."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:00 pm

Kora's light side returned, her appearance also shifting back to normal.
Her cheeks turned pink.
"Well...um.."
Kora hadnt had experience with a boy before.
She'd learned from her ex-girlfriend.
She was bisexual, but she didn't want Loki to know, in case he was homophobic or something.

"Well....yes, I did," she lied. Kora hoped he wouldn't ask questions about 'him'. She didn't want to invent some imaginary guy.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Loki could feel the shift in pressure on his back. His could hear the change in tone of her voice. He was a master of getting the truth of people. "So you had a girlfriend then." He said, knowing she was lying about the boyfriend, but not the ex.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 11:41 pm

"......." kora was speechless. How the hell had he guessed?
"....Yes...."
She felt like dying.
Her massage became slightly harsher.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:28 am

She had applied some rather unwanted pressure to his shoulder when he made clear he knew. "Kora relax." He groaned. "I don't really care which gender you prefer, or who you take to bed." He said and sat up, looking at her. "You don't have to worry about judgement. Not from me at least." He cracked a smile. "You may love whoever you choose, be boy or girl." Loki showed her a calm face adn acceptence, but couldn't help feeling an ounce of unknow saddness if she truely was a lesbian.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 1:11 am

"Master....Thankyou for accepting me." she paused.
"The truth is...I don't care about gender at all. It doesn't mean anything to me. I feel...almost..free. It's kind of hard to explain.." kora started fiddling with her fingers again, her habit.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 am

"No need to thank me." In truth, he felt a strange amount of relief, though he didn't know why. It couldn't be that he liked this girl, could it. Loki smiled and stood up. He shifted his neck a few times before letting out a soft sigh. She had done a wonderful job.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Kora blushed slightly.
Peach meowed, and jumped into Loki's lap.
((sorry short post))
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:56 am

Loki gently rubbed the little cat's head and laughed to himself at Kora's blush. "So, this raises the question of are you currently seeing anyone." Loki said and awaited her responce. "Remember, I can tell when your lying."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 am

"Uh....n-no," kora stuttered, her face turning red.
God, this was embarrassing. And awkward.
Kora wondered why he even cared.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 am

"then that makes two of us." Loki laughed and shifted over on the couch. "Then, if that is the case., then..." Loki shook his head at what he was about to ask. "Parhaps we should see each as more then just master and servent."
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:15 am

"I'm not s-sure what you mean," kora stuttered. In truth, she had an idea about what it might be but wanted to be sure instead of embarrassing herself by acting on her theory.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 am

"What I mean..." he places peach on the couch and stood up. He looked down at her, and placed his hand on her shoulder. He then leaned down and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Kora turned beet red,
She felt almost in shock, and was unresponsive.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:00 pm

Loki held his lips against hers. He could feel the heat off her face as blood rushed to her cheeks. Her body language suggested that she was't mad or upset, but trather, then the emotions had yet to sink in. He feared if when they did, she reacted negitivaly.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:28 am

Kora slowly came out of shock, her lips quivering.
She gently tried to kiss him back. It was difficult for her, the feeling unfamiliar.
The sensation was different than when she had kissed other girls...it was kind of hard to explain.

Kora's face was still beet-red, but she tried to act calmer.
She gently reached out her hand, touching the side of his face as they kissed.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:43 am

Loki wrapped his arms around her waist. He continued to kiss her passionately, leading her through it. He...hadn't kissed someone like this in a very long tim, or at all he had to admit. He was mostly a loner and never had a really relasionship with a single person.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Kora continued kissing him for a moment, but then pulled away, her face still very flushed.
"T-this question might s-sound silly b-but...can I hug you?" she asked, mentally slapping herself because it sounded stupid.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 pm

"Of course you can." He said nad smiled and held his arms open foor her to embrace. He thought her question was rather adorable.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 pm

Kora hugged him gently, laying her head on his shoulder.
Peach meowed, unhappy and wanting attention.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Loki laughed as he heard the tiny creature call out for attention. He looked down at it and smiled. He gently shifted in her arms to lift the cat, bringing it into the hug as well.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Kora giggled softly.
Peach purred, nuzzling Loki and then Kora.
She kissed the top of the kittens head, then smiled.
"peach doesn't usually like new people. I think he's made an exception for you," she said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:32 pm

"I think a bowl of cream helped." Loki laughed and petted the kitten. He then leaned foward and gently kissed Kora's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trickster and servent.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: RP Zone :: Konohagakure village-
Jump to: