Naruto Rp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Rp Forum

A new world hits the canon and an exciting adventure unfolds. Become a shinobi, use the powers of chakra, and live a life anew

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trickster and servent.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

trickster and servent. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Kora blushed slightly.
"Y-yeah the cream helped. Despite his small size, this kitten here drinks tons of milk. He's getting a bit chubby, actually."
She pet peachs head, and he purred even louder.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 am

Loki smiled at the girl and the kitten, as the three held eachother. He leaned foward and gently kissed Kora again. Her lips were soft against his. When he finally pulled away, he softly and gently left her embrace. He placed the cat back on the couch. "I think I'm going to take a shower."
Back to top Go down
https://narutoroleplay.rpg-board.net
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:46 pm

"Ok," kora murmured softly.
She stepped away, picking up peach again.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:36 am

Loki walked off to the bathroom and stripped naked once behind closed doors. He stpped into hte shower and turned on the water hot. He well toned body, covered in pale skin shimmered as the water ran down it, and would be the melting point of all fangirls.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:35 pm

((>\\\\\<))
Kora pet Peach again.
She eventually set him down, and the. Went into the kitchen to start making dinner.
She hummed while she worked, also putting on a pot of tea.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Admin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Loki spend about twenty minutes in the shower, washing his body be hair. When he got out he walked to his room in just a towel and started to dr off and get dressed. He put on under and black pants. He decided to 'forget' about his shirt, leaving his well tone upper Body for the world, And most importantly, for kora to see. He walked downstairs and into the kitchen. "His is dinner coming along." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne
Admin
Loki'sQueenTheCuddlyOne

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:58 pm

"It's coming around, should be ready in a few minutes," she replied. She was making egg drop soup, and potstickers.
She didn't turn around to face Loki, or even look at him for that matter, concentrating on not burning the food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trickster and servent.   trickster and servent. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trickster and servent.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Rp Forum :: RP Zone :: Konohagakure village-
Jump to: